Match Thread Celtic v Rangers - 12:30 Saturday - Sky Sports

I’ll stick up for the gaffer here. He can only piss with the cock he’s got.

He’s inherited this bunch, and with injuries he’s limited in the 11 he picks that he thinks he can win the game.
Sadly a few of them are serial losers, and I know, you know, we know that.

We need to rebuild and not just try and fix the issue with journeyman panic buys.

He was frustrated at og hence the reckless challenge. Helpful just when we need it! Unbelievable
Absolutely but it's not like he's a young kid, he should be experienced enough to stay on the park.

An absolute disgrace of a tackle tbh

They are utter mince, which makes it even worse, tbh.

We just have a psychological block playing them.

They'll get another when we haven't woken up just after break, and it'll be game over.

It happens again and again.

I feel for Lundstram.
He simply doesn't have the legs to play against their midfield. I genuinely think the own goal was because he was already too leggy to adjust.

Johnston has been clever, just gets his foot down between Lundstram and the ball and means any challenge coming in will be at least a foul and with VAR, that's always going to be a red.

Collum couldnt wait to get that red card out, couldnt get it out quick enough, lundstram catches him on the ankle, studs up, dont think theres malicious intentint that, johnston isnt badly hurt, and collum saw that incident in real time deemed it was a booking, should move on, no need to pull it bad and check it, gurantee if it was against us it would remain a yellow
He couldn't get card out quick enough, but also gave a yellow initially?

Miller is having a fuxking meltdown on comms. Shut him tf up.

About time we had one of ours showing a bit of an emotion (whether he’s right or wrong).

He’s angry and reacting like I would be.

I’ll take this every day of the week over shite like McCoist kissing Fat Ange’s arse after losing cup finals to him.

John Lundstram ladies and gents. He's absolutely called it in since he discovered he wasn't staying at us, prancing around not a care in the world with his little hop skip and jump, barely getting out of a jog, nowhere near his man at a goal, own goal then that absolutely ridiculous sending off to top it off.

From a player at one time I liked, I'm growing a strong dislike for him. Now I understand Sheffield United fans opinion on him and how he called it in for them and they were happy he left.
The worrying thing is there is apparently a deal on the table, he will end up reluctantly signing when he sees nobody else wants him and we will be stuck with him for 4 more years (Goldson over again)

BTW, it'll get lost in all this but anyone who doesn't have concerns about how Phil sets up and approaches OF games is a better person than me.

This isn't a get him out or sack him or anything like that so we can park that but he's left us wide open in the middle of the park and outnumbered yet again.

What is he seeing that we're not ?

Everyone writing us off in here needs a good shake. Aye we're down to 10 men, aye we're down a goal. It was always going to be a tough game but let's get behind the fkn team. We need 1 monumental half here to potentially win the league.
We're getting nothing from these losers.

Same players doing the same things as they have under every manager they played under and yet again it's all the managers fault according to some.
And every manager keeps playing them it’s absolutely horrendous management we can all see the frailties but managers cannot see what we see

We are so far behind them it’s unreal that goal was coming he’s had umpteen chances and the space they’ve had from outside the box is comical. I think we need to come to the realisation that they kunts after winning this title will go all out to keep winning titles and go for the you know what. They are that far in front of us.

We need to now change it up to being ultra, ultra defensive here.

We cannot afford to bring on passengers, a man down and now we need an extra man in the middle.

Lawrence off Raskin on, move Sterling into the middle and just have Silva and a central outlet. We need to go narrow and just defend defend defend.
Defend a 2-1 to our opponents?

An own goal, a red card, a pathetic 5 yard pass to the opposition in a good attacking area, standing off the man putting the ball on for the second goal.

That’s our ‘leadership group’.

It’s pathetic.

It was said after the last game, that leaders lead when it is required; not turning it on and looking good at easy and simple times.

Lundstram had a good game last week.
Against Kilmarnock. With 10 men.
No doubt went up the road pleased with himself as one of the leaders.

The manager of this club will get fucking nowhere relying on these players to lead by example and dig in when the going gets tough.

When the going gets tough this lot lose the plot in a way I can’t remember from any other team.

A team filled with frauds and cowards crumbling at the chamber of secrets once again.

How very predictable from them.

Crazy we stuck one of them in the Hall of Fame.

Back