Match Thread Celtic v Rangers - 12:30 Saturday - Sky Sports

We have the players to beat Celtc.

I'm not sure, however, that we have the mentality to do so.

We always play well within ourselves against them.

We always look scared to win.
We never play well within ourselves, it's the opposite, at Parkhead anyway.

45 minutes of us sat in our own box, with Dessers miles away from the rest of the team. Get Cantwell and Wright on, we need some pace to get out.

I haven’t questioned the manager because he’s been working with a woeful group of players… but if he has made that change for purely tactical reasons then that is a huge, huge worry.

This is no different from a dozen games or more this season all par for the course. Celtic are not great but folk are forgetting a Ross County team rang rings round us. Roll on next season and jettison the passengers in the team.

Talk about watching a game through clenched fingers. I take it Souttar is yet another injury? It's yet another season whose end can't come quick enough.

Clement is going into this second half with Lawrence as part of a midfield 2. Let that one sink in to anyone who still thinks he is blameless. Taking off a CB to put our most solid CM into CB. Fvcking shambles from him

When Kilmarnock went down to 10 last week there was an air of I expectancy that the goals would come for us.
That’s how it feels now.
I’m absolutely livid at Lundstram for making that tackle. He’s a complete fool.

Durys out for phil
Aye it's the same old from the same old but we could have told you that.
It was up to the manger to do somehting different he didn't.
We have all seen this movie before question is why the manger thought this team should play
How though? He makes subs in games but nothing changes

No-one's stepping up. These players have given up

It’s like Clement doesn’t want to play Sterling in midfield anymore. Even though it’s probably his strongest position.

How did Lawrence stay on ahead of Souttar is anyone’s guess.

When Kilmarnock went down to 10 last week there was an air of I expectancy that the goals would come for us.
That’s how it feels now.
I’m absolutely livid at Lundstram for making that tackle. He’s a complete fool.
Its not the 1st time he's done the exact same thing either.

Back