Match Thread Celtic v Rangers - 12:30 Saturday - Sky Sports

As much as it pains me to say it I’ll need to wait til he has his own players. If he does the same next season then it is finished
No matter what players are available he is showing today he doesn’t have a clue. That change at halftime is utter mind boggling

Wouldn't play two players who have clearly called it in and have been shit every game they've played for weeks and showed a complete lack of desire and effort. Wouldn't drop our best attacking midfielder for another who's been shit for weeks, other than one goal (and in that game other than the goal he was rubbish too) that's for a start.
Time for Clement to field a radically changed team in the cup final.
Today again he has tried the same formula that has failed time and time again. Really surprised by that. I thought he would be more proactive to change/improve things.

McAusland for Souttar. This could get messy...
must be looking for McCausland to be an outlet and hold onto the ball going forward, but i can't see the logic in the substitution at the moment, we've already weakened our midfield which was poor, now we have weakened our defence

For all those who love stats that’s three straight OF games we’ve went 2 down under him.

We need a manager who can sort that out.
Who do you have in mind? I know one thing, there won't be many to choose from as we have now became a managerial yoyo club.

Might as well sit back and watch them going for 10 in a row again, cause that's where this path we're on, will lead us.

In fact we'd be as well bringing in a Scottish manager who won't cost much and save on our pay offs.

Giving them too much space already and standing off. Can only go one way & with Souttar now confirmed not to be injured Clement is really gona live by this decision

JL has done us in there.
One of our most experienced players has let the occasion get the better of him
Legs have gone

Tav same- Sterling at RB closes down quicker on the second goal and stops the ball in

Barisic/Silva more effective by far than Tav/Sterling

Fear for us second half

And now our best player off
Jesus
His legs weren't gone sprinting for the foul. Don't believe for a second it's a fitness issue, it's just a repeat of the numerous times his form has fallen off a cliff. Hopefully the last we'll see of him.

Bottom line is we have a shit squad with no real options to raise the levels.

Anyone being suggested to come on has had as much grief for being shite as the players they’d be replacing.

We are a shambles with a dressing room a
absolutely littered with players not up to being champions over a season.

I’m 45 later this month, and in my life supporting this team I’ve never disliked a single player who has pulled on our shirt.

However, the level of sheer disdain and apathy I have for so many in this squad is something I’ve never felt before.

You can tell we are going to struggle to do anything in this second half. We will be very lucky if they only score 1 more goal.

Back