Match Thread Celtic v Rangers - 12:30 Saturday - Sky Sports

2-1 down, 10 men, penalty saved and we still have midfield players standing still, no press as the ball gets passed around them or the player runs away from them.

We don’t have the heart for this.

So who plays instead of him? Not defending him necessarily but what would be your team?
Again, I don’t think it’s a great choice but in this game He Himself blew it. If he is picked a leader don’t play like that! I’d personally have dropped him months ago and tried Raskin and Sterling and changed the front 3. Can’t keep saying no other option so play someone because he is the only option when he has been appalling

Bringing on a holding midfielder and the smallest player in the squad. Not sure what the tactics are here.
Another red card coming up for Raskin I fear, he's a bit of a hot head and loose cannon last couple games he's been on as sub.

At some point we need to get in their faces and engage. Our best chance it to lure one of their players into a red to even it up. We need to get physical and carry a threat.

Look how easy it is for the to pass to a man in space. Was bad enough with 11, but it’s embarrassing now.

Why’s that? Souttar was woeful, only Lundstram’s absolute chucking it has covered up the fact.

We need the ability to get out from deep and McAusland will hopefully offer that .
surely thats Cantwell?

McAusland is a prospect but he is not ready to change the course of a game like this

The Cinch suits are sweating here, they’ve paid good money to ensure we don’t lift that trophy without their name on show.

If I hear “handball check” one more time.

Back