Match Thread Celtic v Rangers - 12:30 Saturday - Sky Sports

Surprised mutton didn’t say “well Butland’s off his line, it’s absolutely ridiculous” to which Kenny would add “yep you’re right chris”

We’ve had the standard OF bingo with all the usual suspects in our side doing our bit and the usual refereeing corruption.

It’s the board’s responsibility. Maybe the uncomfortable truth is they aren’t good enough at recruitment of either players or managers?
I asked you who you have in mind. Surely you must have someone, because I admit I have no idea where we go from here.

I can’t understand why Raskin has been bombed out by PC. He’s been fit for ages and at some point he should have had a chance to play other than cameo sub appearances.

This needs to end of all the Gerrard left over loser now!
I’m sorry but that’s it now we won’t win anything with this loser cancer infesting dressing room!
Standards are gone we reward failure it has to stop now need to find winners in summer massive job Clement Koppen have!
Losing to the scummiest club in the history of football can’t go on any longer,

As bad as it could have been. And as bad as predicted.

Shape, performance, attitude, ability all absolutely shocking.

It's worse. OG, a pen that wasn't then that odd substitution. I can't believe what I'm watching and that's after 3 seasons of this kind of shit.

Silva more involved today and Dessers needs at least two more touches of the ball if he is to get his hat-trick

surely thats Cantwell?

McAusland is a prospect but he is not ready to change the course of a game like this

Cantwell doesn’t like being out wide though, remember his petulant temper tantrum over it before Christmas.

Back