Match Thread Celtic v Rangers - 12:30 Saturday - Sky Sports

Don’t know why I expected anything else. We have %^*& all up front.
For some reason Clement thinks a midfield of Lundstram, Dio and Lawrence is enough to keep them from playing their game.
Borna at LB.
Lundstram having a bomb scare.
Not being able to string a good few passes together.

Usual shite from this team of losers. I know Clement has nothing to play with here but at least make us hard to break down and beef up the midfield. %^*& me.

We’re essentially setting up to try and grab a 2-1 loss in a game we need to win. A few years ago Celtic went down to ten men and won a game at Ibrox. One team has belief the other is rangers

This is f*cking embarrasing

It’s like we’ve only 8 men on the park

We are so so f*cking weak

It’s the hope that kills ye!
Sick to the back teeth of being up for these games more than the players wearing the jersey!
we're the most passive, accepting support out there, time and again we build them up only for them to time and again knock us down.

Every time we win it we're in too much of a hurry to reach Dessers

Foot on it
Pass it around
Take sting out of it

First, by that argument, its the same decision given twice

2nd theres a huge difference in the 2 situations

August, Dessers puts his foot directly in front of the defender going to kick the ball without touching it. Enough for a foul, probably not, but theres at least argument there

Today, Diomande's foot is planted, not in front of O'Reilly - O'Reilly has to actively move his leg into Diomande... absolutely not a penalty on any day of the week. O'Reilly initiates the contact
Add to the fact that O’Reilly took a half step before he decided to flick his heel back and throw his body to the ground. It was simulation, 100%.

I know we're 10 men but compare and contrast to the time we went down to 10 under Gerrard here. You'd think we're playing Man City the way we're allowing them the ball.

Reactions: ao2
Back