Match Thread Celtic v Rangers - 12:30 Saturday - Sky Sports

Has Raskin been injured or does Clement just not fancy him. I thought he was a decent player and played lot for Beale.

I don't see it in McCausland

There I said it
Like many young players, his first handful of performances when he was an unknown quantity he was good.

As soon as teams figured his game out, he became ineffective and has never looked like getting better.

I can. And they’ve proved it time and again.

They don’t even have to be great to achieve it, but anyone disputing they are better than us is sitting with their head up their arse.
They merely need to be good enough to hold us at arms length and they're capable of that at least.

At this moment, we need to not lose. Let's see what happens if we can get level.

We need to find a way of getting a shot in first.

I've said it before. They're fine when the pressure's off but as soon as they become favourites, like the two cups in the 55 season and then this when the league was there to be won, they can't hack it.

I admit our team are shite - but can anyone honestly say the Paedo Protectors are any better?
They’ve got the mentality advantage against us as we shite it when the pressure is on against them.

We have out performed them in Europe as I think this side excel being the underdog when the pressure isn’t on whereas they have the same issue in Europe as we have in the domestic league.

You do realise barisic was highly involved in our goal? Don’t know what you’re trying to prove here?
What on earth are you talking about?

I’ve no issue with Borna, I’m replying to a guy who thinks that because we brought Ridvan on with 30 minutes to go it means he was somehow fit to start, which isn’t the case.

I’d love to have seen us with 11 on the park this half. I felt we were on the ascendancy before Lundstram made a completely useless challenge.
Scott Wright coming on soon.

A team consisting if nae neck Forrest and a useless cnt like scales has ripped the absolute pish out of us today.
Let that sink in everyone.

Back