Match Thread Celtic v Rangers - 12:30 Saturday - Sky Sports

I can. And they’ve proved it time and again.

They don’t even have to be great to achieve it, but anyone disputing they are better than us is sitting with their head up their arse.
I don't think there's any question they're better than our current first eleven/squad.

What they are though hopefully on this season's showings is easily catchable.

I admit our team are shite - but can anyone honestly say the Paedo Protectors are any better?
They’ve got three wins and a draw against us this season if today continues as is. They’ll be 6 points clear in the table with a superior goal difference.

So, aye, I think anyone can probably justify saying it to be honest.

This is my biggest red flag on Clement - not once under him have we looked like we have the balls to overcome Celtic. His quivering “that’s offensive” bollocks at Rodger’s highlights the mentality. And I’m starting to think Souness was right about mentality.
We’re essentially setting up to try and grab a 2-1 loss in a game we need to win. A few years ago Celtic went down to ten men and won a game at Ibrox. One team has belief the other is rangers
-

Seriously

If someone told you 8 weeks ago we would toss the league away,

But.

It would culminate with Rangers down to 10 men with Dujon and Ben at centre half with Raskin lumbering about midfield taking charge of free kick situations he has no business pushing talented players out the way of.

Would you have believed it ?

Sutton - bug face coming off due to lundstram foul

Not even same area

Get this trolling goat fucker in the bin

These bastards (bheast fc) have had it easy for too long, please PC and high heed yins, get the bottlers to %^*& and build a new team of winners

I can. And they’ve proved it time and again.

They don’t even have to be great to achieve it, but anyone disputing they are better than us is sitting with their head up their arse.
We've gifted them it time and time again

They don't make the same awful mistakes against us that they do against the rest of the league

We don't make the same awful mistakes against the rest of the league as we do against them...

Back