Match Thread Celtic v Rangers - 12:30 Saturday - Sky Sports

I can’t answer mate. I’m only a fan. I can only assume from evidence that something’s fundamentally wrong throughout the football department.

Same as you - don’t know where we go from here.
That's why I'm not bothered about the stadium. The money that we do have needs to be put into a structure on the football front first. By that I'm not just talking about money spent on players. Keep going as we are, then it will continue.

We've not been stable since 2012, even with 55 in the bag. Although I readily admit, this is out of my league on how to go about it. All I do know is, we can't go on like we are.

I’d like to someone to ask about Cantwell, he must be injured, otherwise Clement needs to answer why he’s been dropped for Lawrence when it went so badly wrong last time he made that decision

This is my biggest red flag on Clement - not once under him have we looked like we have the balls to overcome Celtic. His quivering “that’s offensive” bollocks at Rodger’s highlights the mentality. And I’m starting to think Souness was right about mentality.

-
Lost faith in him as soon as I seen the starting xi for the game at Ibrox and he's done absolutely nothing since other than make me feel worse tbh

Not really sure I can get on board with Clement’s changes today. He’s just subbed off our best performer today and one of the few who’s shown some semblance of fight

Silva the only forward causing problems and actually trying so of course he takes him off and leaves Dessers on

I admit our team are shite - but can anyone honestly say the Paedo Protectors are any better?

Sadly Yes they are. They’ve proved it time and time again. They are making subs and bringing on internationalists while we’re bringing on Scott Wright. Our squad is threadbare while they have a good bench to turn to.

Christ this is nearly as bad as the first time under Rodgers and they played shooty in against us.

My worry is whether Clement is simply developing the same scar tissue the team has.

Back