Match Thread Celtic v Rangers - 12:30 Saturday - Sky Sports

Not going to lie, I’ve got real concerns about Clement building a team next year, spending millions on more foreigners only to end up changing manager again in October or November.

I know he’s been hindered by injuries, but his tactics against Celtic for the THIRD game in a row, have been all wrong. 2-0 down in every meeting with them so far.

Not going to lie, I’ve got real concerns about Clement building a team next year, spending millions on more foreigners only to end up changing manager again in October or November.

I know he’s been hindered by injuries, but his tactics against Celtic for the THIRD game in a row, have been all wrong. 2-0 down in every meeting with them so far.
He seems to be losing or alienating players, some of his decisions are baffling.

Clement has done well to get us back in a title race but there is lots of questions need answered.

We will probably lose the league by 6 points. They have taken 9 more on the head to head. That’s where the league was lost. PC is a last minute screamer away from having lost 3 games to them. If he loses the cup final too then the fan base is going to be very worried.

A draw is no use, I don’t think they will drop at Kilmarnock without us actually beating them. Failed at that all season, gifted goals OGs penalties red cards! This game sums up the season!

Back