Match Thread Celtic v Rangers - 12:30 Saturday - Sky Sports

Can anyone please explain the hype around McCausland?

He’s done nothing since he’s come on. Wanders around the pitch. Even when Wright was breaking he was walking at the centre circle and 2 Celtic defenders overtook him.

If it was any of the usual whipping boys he would be getting slaughtered
Don't think there is much hype. Think he started off ok and now he's basically one of three fit choices we have for the wing. I would doubt he'll feature much next year.

Raskin’s performance here is showing that he should have had more game time the last couple of months.

Clement sticking to the same team and formation for weeks despite us looking awful.

Just emphasising how bad his starting line up was.

And Cortes aside, his signings haven’t been good.

Don’t have huge hopes for next season,

Can anyone please explain the hype around McCausland?

He’s done nothing since he’s come on. Wanders around the pitch. Even when Wright was breaking he was walking at the centre circle and 2 Celtic defenders overtook him.

If it was any of the usual whipping boys he would be getting slaughtered

Came into the team and did very well
Massive fall off from him since

If we don’t, that tells me the manager is settling fir a 2-1 defeat. I hope not!
Pretty sure his HT sub showed he wasn't settling for that. Everyone was saying Sterling in the middle but he kept Lawrence and Diomande as he was clearly wanting us to have an attacking threat.
This 2nd half was always going to be a struggle, but we've tried to give it a bit of a go when we could in the past 10mins or so. The quality just isn't there.

Folk will still bury their head in the sand though, the manager is a massive concern as far as I'm concerned, said it for a good while but got shot down in flames and told I'm an idiot by the majority of follow follow posters.

Said to few mates i go to games with weels ago i dont see any style structure or patterns of play under Clement

Back