Match Thread Celtic v Rangers - 12:30 Saturday - Sky Sports

Because he isn't very good at doing that, never ever goes on the outside of a player to deliver a cross. He is a very, very ordinary player and only because he is from N.Ireland saves him from getting pelters.
Not strong, skillful or fast enough for it unfortunately. A competent option at best this season.

He’s still young though. Hopefully he’ll bulk up a bit and improve for next season

Goldson and Sterling would be an amazing partnership I reckon, DS’ power and pace would be a great sweeper to allow us a higher line .

Folk will still bury their head in the sand though, the manager is a massive concern as far as I'm concerned, said it for a good while but got shot down in flames and told I'm an idiot by the majority of follow follow posters.
I'm starting to change my opinion on him. His recent team selections have been worrying.

Shows the problem of bringing a young inexperienced player into a Rangers team under the pressure this one is. You need some special attributes to make it at Rangers and young Ross has yet to show he's got them. But then so do most of the rest.
Can’t disagree with that. You need a certain x-factor to play for Rangers

You can say fixed all you want but Clement does not come out of this smelling of roses. He’s made bizarre subs, started players who haven’t turned up for months and played the same tactics that have done nothing for us.
I’m as angry as you
It’s the players who are in my sights- they’ve proven on every big occasion over the last 2 years they crumble under pressure

The managers mistakes are a result of him not having a magic wand.

Fucking %^*&.

Horrific first half performances against them have cost us the title. Can’t fault the players who finished the game for their work-rate and fight, but no quality whatsoever.

inbetweeners-dreadful.gif

Back