Match Thread Celtic v Rangers - 12:30 Saturday - Sky Sports

We looking forward to hearing that the structure was good ?

We’ve been opened up at will all game.

We have played long ball St Mirren tactics.

We looked devoid of any genuine idea of what we were meant to be doing

What a 2 months. Hideous.

Nobody should fall for the gallantry at the end, awful.

Calling it right now. We’ll be looking for a new manager before Christmas. Injuries don’t totally remove a shape or style of football. We’ve gone backwards under Clement’s COACHING despite initial improvements (new manager bounce, shocker).

Fuckkkkkkkkkk.

You know what as disgusted as I am with Clement for the selection, with lazy cowards like Lundstram, Borna and Lawrence. The players who finishes the game actually made a fist of it.

Those players who finished the game, Raskin, Yilmaz should play the rest of the season and the final.

I’m as angry as you
It’s the players who are in my sights- they’ve proven on every big occasion over the last 2 years they crumble under pressure

The managers mistakes are a result of him not having a magic wand.

I agree that most of this squad is at fault but Clement started both Lundstrum and Barisic. Raskin and Yilmaz both came on later and played better than they did. Clement has been blind to the same players fault and it’s cost him the same as it has previous managers.

So,bar a miracle score when they play Killie, they have won the title again!! It is so shit as they arent this great team !

Back