Match Thread Celtic v Rangers - 12:30 Saturday - Sky Sports

Folk will still bury their head in the sand though, the manager is a massive concern as far as I'm concerned, said it for a good while but got shot down in flames and told I'm an idiot by the majority of follow follow posters.
Questions rightly need asked of the manager. We are in a cycle of giving them time, letting them buy a load of diddies then sacking them. Rinse and repeat.

Could have beat them if the tactics and line up was correct. McCausland and Ridvan proved they should have started and Sterling should have been in a midfield 3.
This all started with a massive screw up yet again by the gaffer imo. This is what worries me for next season.

We have once again won the “we are fucking awful in the dugout and on the park but we tried really hard trophy”.

Fucking pathetic from Clement, starting 11 was shit, tactic, shit.
Fucking pathetic on the park.
Cannot wait to lose the SCF and get rid of 70% of the utter shite we are paying a fortune.

A squad of jobbers.

Clement is no different to Beale and Gio and every other Rangers manager, keep losing old firm games and you are out.

He loses the final and he will be lucky to survive.

Pish. Lundstram cost us dearly today, but our manager is starting to really concern me with his utterly bizarre decisions, his selections and how he can't even outsmart Rogers and his team

Play to OUR strengths ffs, Not theirs, you have a go at that lot, press them hard and high and they can't function, sit off them and give them the ball, space and time.... you get this pathetic outcome

WOEFUL as per

Same old, same old.

The only suprise is that it wasn't more.

If Clement doesn't realise that he is fecking it with his midfield selection after today then I give up.

For the final start Sterling, Raskin and Dio in there.

Lundstram has cost us another league title.

Also Clement's fault for picking him every week tbf.

A genuinely shit football player.

Anyway, 2nd half was great. Literally better with 10 men and lundstram off the pitch than 11 with him on it.

If he starts the cup final I might lose my mind.

11 men on the pitch and perhaps one decent

Thats a wild take away from today
The second goal sums up why we lose the league. Easy long ball that Tav is under then stands and watches the opponent pick an easy ball into the box. Tavernier costs us games and in turn trophies.

it says everything about our team when for the umpteenth time this season our man of the match is our goalkeeper.
The subs did more in the short time they were on the park than those imposters who started.
As for Lundstram, that was an absolute disgusting performance. Get him the fk out of Ibrox right now.

We will probably lose the league by 6 points. They have taken 9 more on the head to head. That’s where the league was lost. PC is a last minute screamer away from having lost 3 games to them. If he loses the cup final too then the fan base is going to be very worried.
If we’d taken care of bottom 6 aberdeen and Ross county the old firm was irrelevant

My faith in Clement has been dented over the past two months. Same weak midfield. Same tactics and watching them carrying the ball unchallenged through the length of the pitch for large parts of the match.

If Raskin had the last two sub appearances to offer, why on earth have we not used him? Even without him, the midfield selection was weak and wrong.

We’ve handed this to a very poor Celtic team. Sickening.

Back