Celtics new sponsors - Aaiaas

Carsons Army

IMG_5070.jpg

just thinking, maybe Adidas did not pay them much hence the small lettering. Nice thought. :)

Plastering the name of your kit makers over the seats like that looks cheap as %^*&.

Imagine "Castore" across the seats of the Copland Road.

Do many clubs do this or just that mob?

Plenty do it.

I wouldn’t have an issue with us doing it.

Easy money and not even seen when the game is on.

Easy and cheap way to get seats replaced as well.

Plenty do it.

I wouldn’t have an issue with us doing it.

Easy money and not even seen when the game is on.

Easy and cheap way to get seats replaced as well.

Googled three clubs (Arsenal, Chelsea, Man United) and they all have/had some mention of the kit maker on their seats. I'm obviously wrong and out of touch. :))

Looks horrific but maybe to do with the camera angle at the Piggery for BCD games...any larger or higher and it probably would not be visible as often or as much. Though sure Adidas would prefer that to the shambles in the pics.

Plastering the name of your kit makers over the seats like that looks cheap as %^*&.

Some do it for the money

But there is doing right or making an arse of it like they have

Maybe they only had enough white seats from the nike logo and thats was the best they could do. Honestly LMAO

Nike Logo seats and a 5l tin of whitewash, job done.

Depends if it's part of the agreement i suppose. Liverpool did it with New balance.

Why do that surely if fans get back this will be covered so you wont see the name??? and currently its to high to make it on the tele ?

Why do that surely if fans get back this will be covered so you wont see the name??? and currently its to high to make it on the tele ?
£££ as part of the deal

Both Nike and New Balance were on the Upper Tier

Chelsea did the same with Adidas behind the goal

The Germans will be suing the scum for breach of contract with that joke of a job haha.

Although I say the bead rattlers are not getting much off them to being with to maufacture their rancid gear. How many jerseys do they in reality sell in Oireland and elsewhere these days - everyone seems to support an EPL team when I was over there for work purposes previously.

Back