Celtic's 'Pride' top - genuinely hideous

Adidas.

Well, that leaves us with Nike for when Castore piss off, because patch that.

That is hideous, and the fact they've rolled it out for multiple clubs.

Look at us, look at how our brand cares, here's a generic shite top for every Adidas club.

Poor show.

Regardless if it's them involved btw, I thought Adidas had better designs, apparently not.

giphy.gif

Lady Dolphin has photo sensitive epilepsy. That monstrosity should come with a health warning.

Was looking for clothes last night for my nieces and nephews and seen a gender neutral tracksuit for children on the Adidas website.

This the latest in thing?

Stand down Coventry's Jobby Brown kit
Theres a new kid in town
One thing I don’t get about a “gender neutral”’t-shirt - mens’ and womens’ t-shirts are literally made differently. So what are they? Saggy cheated on men or breast stifling on women?

Stand down Coventry's Jobby Brown kit
Theres a new kid in town
designed by a 5 year old by the looks of it! What a mess, got to be the worst top ever apart from that see through top some team has, can`t recall their name.

Right now there is a designer at Castore using the phrase “ somebody hold my beer”.

I have seen someone wearing that months ago , without the Celtic badge , It seems they have stuck their badge on an already available Adidas product.

Castore tooling up to release 137 versions to cover every gender designation. I can’t wait to see the ‘man in a female changing room‘ away top, exclusive to Scotland.

Will this do well?

As much as people should be free to express themselves, they are still not going to go to a football match wearing a top that announces their sexuality/gender or whatever.

Does these mean that the official home top should be regarded as a top that is not intended for the people this monstrosity is intended for?

Aside from that badge of Evil on the top, this is a load of crap in my opinion.

Is this some sort of pedophile kit?
Are Adidas at last recognising the history of this club and sharing in it?
We should be told.

They should design a new rainbow cardigan for Angie whilst they are at it, at least then the fat rat could take that one off that he's had on since last year and give it a wash.

So they have pride in their tolerance and allyship of everything LGBTQ+, an admiral approach if true!!!
What happens though if the person is a LGBTQ+, proudly British and doesn’t believe that Irish Terrorism should be celebrated…….does their allyship end at that stage?B-D

Back