Celtics punishment for Dubai?

Our club should be asking they question. why did we have 2 players banned for 7 games when they broke the rules. Yes their gaffer was there so 7 game ban to that lady's front bottom as well. I'm in a shitty mood tonight and this is pissing me off.
Totally agree ,our two players got banned for 7 games , that mutant bastards should get the same punishment, but we all know they'll get off with a slap on the wrist!!! Corrupt shower of pricks!!!

Although it was an SFA Appeals committee that came to the decision not to further punish Kilmarnock & St Mirren, so far as I know that was actually a punishment on the Clubs that the SPFL tried to inflict.

Players are dealt with by the SFA.

As some have pointed out, just because you're being told by your employer that you can do something wrong (break protocols that all these guys would have known), the individuals themselves are still responsible for their actions and infractions.

It's now up to the SFA to apply at least the same 7-game bans (if not more, since the penalties should have been ramped up ...) to all players and staff who went out of their way (Dubai) to breach these protocols (safe distancing, etc).

That won't be all of the CFC players.

But it should be EVERY one of them that broke the rules.

If they want to take it up with their Club, then that's another thing.
But the players and staff who broke the rules MUST be punished.

Unless of course there's some reason that Celtc players can't be treated the same way as those from every other club ??

Fitba tweets guy. Peter taking his Doncaster for a walk.

Ery9sekXAAUkzxM

Surely with all the controversy about goal celebrations and players hugging the mentally challengeds should not be allowed to do their pre match love cuddle? If they do, fine them.

The appropriate punishment would be the Lego Muncher and The Fat Japanese standing on the CR Smith steps of the front door of The Piggery apologising to everybody for the last 9 years in Scottish football.

Back