Celts for change.

Declan, finbarr...to the car park, pronto!!
Arrogant, self serving w@nkers. Imagine the audacity of so called supporters protesting when they've had pretty much a free run at domestic trophies for the past 9 seasons.

Clearly as Rangers fans we have high expectations of our team but dolly/hivs/killie/murderwell etc fans must be completely fuckin bemused by the behaviour of these vermin.

Deep down, they know that the trophies they've racked up during our absence are worthless. They think that a tinpot 10 in a row will give their shitty club some credibility. They are not all there in the noggin.
Correct. No matter how much they say differently, they well understand that the trophies they have collected are meaningless. This, for me, is the most exquisite pleasure.

Hey Mr Humza Useless, can you give plod the day off and let the vermin moronic nut jobs destroy each other.

Why not take this with you, shower of scummy bastards!

gn22.png

The main problem the septic fans have got , is that they’ve already celebrated winning 10 iar , for the past 4 seasons, it never dawned on them that they wouldn’t win it , it’s dawned on them now . Arseholes like griffiths , broonaldo & lustig lording it up against Lee hodson , senderos, Keirnan, etc .

I wonder if they ever got the brown stains out of lustigs shorts ?

Do you think winning 55 will cause more of a meltdown than Helicopter Sunday?

I mean they still really hurt over that - absolute glorious
If we manage to win 55 and stop their tainted 10 the meltdown will be much much worse than anything they experienced after Helicopter Sunday. They were as sure as night follows day that 10iar was a formality so us shattering that dream will break them.

The main problem the septic fans have got , is that they’ve already celebrated winning 10 iar , for the past 4 seasons, it never dawned on them that they wouldn’t win it , it’s dawned on them now . Arseholes like griffiths , broonaldo & lustig lording it up against Lee hodson , senderos, Keirnan, etc .

I wonder if they ever got the brown stains out of lustigs shorts ?
They’ve been celebrating our demise for 8 years and assumed we were dead and buried. Well here we are alive and kicking, in their faces and they can’t handle it.

Going for 12 trophies in a row, won 9 tainted titles in a row, no competition for years. Had it all their own way. Best fan's in the world my arse. Where is their loyalty. Thank god I'm a Rangers fan the true best and most loyal fan's on the planet

If we manage to win 55 and stop their tainted 10 the meltdown will be much much worse than anything they experienced after Helicopter Sunday. They were as sure as night follows day that 10iar was a formality so us shattering that dream will break them.
It will genuinely end many of them, I expect carnage on the streets, plenty of Tim on Tim also.

Going for 12 trophies in a row, won 9 tainted titles in a row, no competition for years. Had it all their own way. Best fan's in the world my arse. Where is their loyalty. Thank god I'm a Rangers fan the true best and most loyal fan's on the planet

They think they "have a devine right to win". Seem to remember our fans getting this shoved down their throats by the media. Changed days.

We kept up with them last season until the new year but this year is the first sign of serious pressure in 8 years (!) and this is how they are acting :))

Back