Champions league question.

Soblue2001

Can anyone confirm where we enter this competition? Is it the final qualifying round? If so what are the seeding scenarios? Ta.

Start in 3rd qualifying round 100 per cent.

Guaranteed Group Stage football as well in one of the 3 competitions with UEFA Conference League starting next year.

4 years in a row Group Stages. Absolutely vital and great achievement from management/players.

Thanks for replies....I'm hearing people on the phone ins talking about champions league football next season....knew it wasn't as simple as that.

Take it Roofe, Kamara and Balogun (if re-signed) will all be suspended for 1st qualifier?
Roofe and Balo will likely be given their reds. Kamara shouldn't be as the yellows will be wiped and the suspension for those won't carry, so the only reason he may be out is if he's jailed for the vicious assault... ;)

Roofe and Balo will likely be given their reds. Kamara shouldn't be as the yellows will be wiped and the suspension for those won't carry, so the only reason he may be out is if he's jailed for the vicious assault... ;)
Ok cheers mate, I was hopeful Kamara’s wouldn’t carry over, investigation pending of course

No, as far as I understand it Kamara will be suspended for our next Euro game due to accumulated yellow cards.

If he hadn't been booked on Thursday then his other yellows would be wiped, but that booking on Thursday takes him over the suspension threshold so he'll miss the first match next season.

No, as far as I understand it Kamara will be suspended for our next Euro game due to accumulated yellow cards.

If he hadn't been booked on Thursday then his other yellows would be wiped, but that booking on Thursday takes him over the suspension threshold so he'll miss the first match next season.
50.05 Cautions and pending yellow-card suspensions from the competition or the UEFA Europa League expire at the end of the season.

Took it. From the Uefa guidelines, maybe my interpretation is wrong.

50.05 Cautions and pending yellow-card suspensions from the competition or the UEFA Europa League expire at the end of the season.

Took it. From the Uefa guidelines, maybe my interpretation is wrong.
Interesting, hopefully that means he's all good to play.

Kamara will be free to play

From the rules

Cautions and pending yellow-card suspensions from the competition or the UEFA Champions League expire at the end of the season.

I've heard some mooting a three game ban for Roofe for violent conduct, is that correct?

Would be a sore miss for the third round qualifiers.
From UEFA rules:

As a rule, a player or a team official sent off from the field of play and/or its immediate surrounds, including the technical area, is automatically suspended for the next match in a UEFA club competition (i.e. UEFA Champions League, UEFA Europa League or UEFA Super Cup). In case of serious offences, the UEFA Control, Ethics and Disciplinary Body is entitled to augment this punishment, including by extending it to other competitions.

So no I wouldn't expect so unless they deem it an unusually serious offence.

Back