Champions League - Tuesday/Wednesday

Club Brugge showed exactly how you go into a game when youve got no chance in hell - didnt panic when they fell behind and played with big balls all night.

Matched a vastly superior team and couldve even won it with a little luck.
More shots at goal, more shots on target and only had one third possession of the football.

Watched the City game on TV with the goals show on the BT app on my phone so only seen the bits they showed of that game on that but they looked unlucky not to have won the game?

HT/FT means you treat each half as a separate game.

If you back a team at HT/FT and it's 1-0 to them at HT, and still 1-0 at FT, then you've lost your bet because there were no goals in the second half. So for the purposes of the bet, the second half was a 0-0 draw.

To win the bet, your team have to score more goals than the opposition in the first and also in the second half.
Is that correct? Most bookies do a HT/FT market aswell as a to win both halves market. For example with SkyBet Rangers are 4/1 HT/FT but 10/1 to win both halves.

If you back a team at HT/FT and it's 1-0 to them at HT, and still 1-0 at FT, then you've lost your bet because there were no goals in the second half. So for the purposes of the bet, the second half was a 0-0 draw.

To win the bet, your team have to score more goals than the opposition in the first and also in the second half.
That’s to win both halves they need to score more than opponent

ht/ft means they just need to be up at ht and win the match at FT

Ended up watching most of the PSG game, that is the first time I have watched De Ketelaere, looks absolute class.

I also have to say that I am more impressed by Jack Hendry each time I watch him.

PSG just look so disjointed.

Last edited:

Means winning at HT and FT win both halves is what your explaining

Not really surprised to be honest.

I agree they shouldn’t be but unless Uefa were to ban them out right then they can’t solely ban them from the CL.

Clubs in leagues like the Eredivisie, Russian top flight and obviously Switzerland still have them in play - should be outlawed at top flight level.

Annoying.
There is really no excuse for a top-level team in Europe not to have a grass park given the technology available nowadays to maintain one.
If you don't have a grass park then you should have no right to charge the same prices as a club that provides a proper playing surface.
Just my opinion, but if you put on a play in a scout hall would you get away with charging London Palladium prices?

Got a 10/1 betbuilder on the way
Haaland to score
Bellingham to score
Over 6 corners combined
HT / FT Dortmund
Dortmund to win both halves.

5quid free bet stake, offering 22.50 cash out. Only worry is Besiktas getting a goal and Dortmund not winning 2nd half.
Thing with that is the HT/FT Dortmund is worthless as it has to happen if Dortmund to win both halves wins.

Far from convinced by the prices on these things (speaking as a bookie), think they spit out value a bit.

Is it actually true that Messi and Icardi can't stand each other? It'll be interesting to see if they play together should Mbappe be out for a bit.

Is it actually true that Messi and Icardi can't stand each other? It'll be interesting to see if they play together should Mbappe be out for a bit.

Messi was pals with Maxi Lopez. When Icardi moved to Europe, Lopez basically took him under his wing and looked after him etc. Then Icardi ran away with his wife (who is a complete roaster btw). I actually think Icardi got Lopez's kids' names tattooed on him or something ridiculous like that as well just to wind him up.

But aye, Icardi never made a lot of Argentina squads because quite a few of the Argentina players couldn't stand him.

He came on as a sub last night and it was one of the worst performances you'll see. Offside about 4 times and struggled to control the ball.

Yeah due to Maxi Lopez, Messi’s influence means that Icardi rarely gets called up for Argentina.

Icardi comes across as a bit of a fanny, I actually like him as a bit of an old school number 9 but he needs to be the main man somewhere.

Surprised he didn’t leave.

I didn't know Messi was close with Maxi Lopez. That explains it then. Fair doos if he can't stand that rocket Wanda!

I always thought Icardi was at his best when he was playing as a kind of false 9 at Inter, but not sure that's going to work. As you say @erskine bear , he's not going to be the main man at PSG.

I didn't know Messi was close with Maxi Lopez. That explains it then. Fair doos if he can't stand that rocket Wanda!

I always thought Icardi was at his best when he was playing as a kind of false 9 at Inter, but not sure that's going to work. As you say @erskine bear , he's not going to be the main man at PSG.
Said rocket allegedly provided another service to an Argentine legend ;)

Said rocket allegedly provided another service to an Argentine legend ;)

This mad shagger?

5a54987d81bd5-e1515517709536.jpg

Back