Cheap flights from Edinburgh to Gibraltar

Cooper_11

Official Ticketer
I was half promised that I'd be on the day flight on Wednesday returning Thursday, but it didn't come to fruition.
Cue me panicking all day trying to get something, as I'm meeting my son over there.
I managed to get an EasyJet flight from Edinburgh to Gibraltar tomorrow morning for £100. If any other Bears are in the same boat, get yourself onto that flight. It literally is dirt cheap for the eleventh hour. You can worry about the return afterwards. There are loads of options.
Also, any Bears travelling from Gibraltar up to Seville who can squeeze me in. Obviously willing to pay my way. Or even some advice on how best to get from Gib to Seville. Ideally I'd like to get to Seville tomorrow.

I was half promised that I'd be on the day flight on Wednesday returning Thursday, but it didn't come to fruition.
Cue me panicking all day trying to get something, as I'm meeting my son over there.
I managed to get an EasyJet flight from Edinburgh to Gibraltar tomorrow morning for £100. If any other Bears are in the same boat, get yourself onto that flight. It literally is dirt cheap for the eleventh hour. You can worry about the return afterwards. There are loads of options.
Also, any Bears travelling from Gibraltar up to Seville who can squeeze me in. Obviously willing to pay my way. Or even some advice on how best to get from Gib to Seville. Ideally I'd like to get to Seville tomorrow.
What time you landing in Gibraltar mate ?

I did the same thing today and now I have a London Gatwick to Seville direct flight sitting unused on the Wednesday

Confirming now that I have no axe murder tendencies. Everyone will be safe…:))

On a serious note, this thread really does show the power of Follow Follow and how the Rangers Family are rallying round on this momentous occasion.
Big shout out to drfc2010 for making contact with me and offering to help with transport to Seville.
We really are The People.

2 guys sitting near me on the aeroplane thought I should be wary of accepting a lift from people I don’t know. I had to explain that the contact was made through the Follow Follow forum, not some 2 bit site.
I had absolutely no doubt it was a genuine offer.
Here I am now with fellow Bears, as planned, making our way north to Seville.
You cannot beat this forum for integrity. I love it…

2 guys sitting near me on the aeroplane thought I should be wary of accepting a lift from people I don’t know. I had to explain that the contact was made through the Follow Follow forum, not some 2 bit site.
I had absolutely no doubt it was a genuine offer.
Here I am now with fellow Bears, as planned, making our way north to Seville.
You cannot beat this forum for integrity. I love it…

Enjoy the trip bears !

Back