Chelsea Tickets

RotterdamBear

Looking for some Chelsea tickets for the Wolves game early October

Been reading up on their website if we take out a club membership we get a window where if theres tickets available we can buy them

Just wondering does anyone know the likelyhood of there being tickets avaialble?

Dont mind buying the membership at all if we have a good chance

Any help appreciated

Probably not the answer you want to hear but for league games, even unfashionable opposition it's very, very difficult. My son follows them so we bought memberships to have a chance of getting tickets. Tried for 6 different league games, logged onto the site, was placed in a virtual waiting room for 90 minutes then got the message each time that it was sold out. Ended up going to 3 games in total. Norwich (courtesy of borrowing someone's season tickets off here), Plymouth Argyle in the FA Cup and Lille in the Champions League.

Basically every game, league and cup sells out to members though, so if you want to be in with a chance of getting tickets for any match, a membership is a must.

I logged in to the ticket page about 1hr 10 before tickets go on sale yes you wait long i get in to buy tickets i will be trying for wolves tickets

Probably not the answer you want to hear but for league games, even unfashionable opposition it's very, very difficult. My son follows them so we bought memberships to have a chance of getting tickets. Tried for 6 different league games, logged onto the site, was placed in a virtual waiting room for 90 minutes then got the message each time that it was sold out. Ended up going to 3 games in total. Norwich (courtesy of borrowing someone's season tickets off here), Plymouth Argyle in the FA Cup and Lille in the Champions League.

Basically every game, league and cup sells out to members though, so if you want to be in with a chance of getting tickets for any match, a membership is a must.

Its pretty annoying last time we used a ticket reseller and we got tickets that worked but they were like £160 each

Was originally going to try and get tickets for us all but now its just me and the wee guy

Is outside the ground an option? We will be in Lonon anyway

Its pretty annoying last time we used a ticket reseller and we got tickets that worked but they were like £160 each

Was originally going to try and get tickets for us all but now its just me and the wee guy

its against the law to sell tickets outside the stadium there signs all up on the street about that , undercover cops watch out for that , i have seen one person handing money to one person for a ticket then after they get the ticket i have seen a undercover cop come over to them and took the ticket off them

Last edited:
I tried to creat the thread on there but it wouldnt allow me
Need access to post threads mate but you can only sell there’s no requests. I’d just keep an eye out as some may pop up. If it’s a specific game you want that will obviously be harder though.

Yeah and its such a good day out due to where it is

The annoying part is you can get any seat you want from the third party mobs

I got a ticket in the away end last season and it was a brilliant day out especially in amongst an away support. Stamford Bridge needs some serious modernisation and an increase in capacity though but the stadium footprint is very tight.

Will be interesting to see how the new owner upgrades the stadium especially that there’s no longer the constant flow of money as was under RA.

I got a ticket in the away end last season and it was a brilliant day out especially in amongst an away support. Stamford Bridge needs some serious modernisation and an increase in capacity though but the stadium footprint is very tight.

Will be interesting to see how the new owner upgrades the stadium especially that there’s no longer the constant flow of money as was under RA.

It needs a revamp for sure but its qute a traditional experience for me

The fact the tube station opens into the ground is magic and theres plenty magic places to eat in the area etc

Seen people selling tickets on the Fulham Road before (Just next to the Chelsea Pensioner pub). If you're there anyway it's an option.

Went last season at English half term when it was League Cup and got tickets with no membership for the match against Southampton easy, was only £23 combined, 1 adult and 1 7 year old. No use for league matches but for anyone really after going on a budget who has no contacts that is worth considering if it fits. We went West Ham v Man City night after and that was cheap as well.

Cheers

We will take a look down there and maybe in the pub before hand as a last resort

It's worth a try mate. Seen people askimg for, and selling tickets around that area in the past. They desperately need a bigger fround mind. 40,000 is nowhere near large enough in this day and age.

Do you have to join ticket clubs for most EPL teams? Seems quite common now
The last time I read up on it the EPL have a stipulation whereby all clubs have to have a number of tickets that go on general sale. How many tickets that is I have no idea.

Edit: Just checked with my Newcastle supporting mate. They have a home game on 17/9 for which the tickets to their members have gone on sale today. The limited general public sale is on 1/9. Don’t know if that’s the same timescale for all EPL clubs.

Last edited:
Back