Chelsea vs Liverpool Final Tickets

I used them for Liverpool v Carlisle in (iIrc) 2015... without problem.
I have to admit that as a first (and only) time user, I had a certain amount of trepidation..... but that was unfounded.
Two things though, firstly it was only an early rounds League Cup tie; and secondly, it was just myself that would have been disappointed, had it went t1ts-up.
How you would explain a hitch to a disappointed son locked out of a Cup Final, is an entirely different matter.
However they did have the best reviews of (secondary) *ticket sellers when I did some research before buying.
*For Liverpool.

Liverpool end are like gold dust. Sold mine to my mate down there but have seen guys offering £300 for them.

I looked into using these sites for euro 2020
Price is really over inflated and was £50 booking fee extra when I went to pay
Don't know if it's true but FA and Clubs claim they cancel batches of tickets if they discover they've been on a tout website - so might not be valid

They're doing reprints as well if people need them so I'd be wary of using secondary ticket sites no matter how good they're meant to be

Use viagogo or stubhub they dont pay out until after the event. Means you are far far less likely to be sold fakes.

I have used this site in the past did get the tickets however they arrived last minute I think they advertise tickets well over priced purchase the tickets from genuine supporters and sell on for a mark up, I also had to pay in Euros and their exchange rate added another £80 onto the bill, if you have another avenue to source tickets I would use this first, good luck

Liverpool end are like gold dust. Sold mine to my mate down there but have seen guys offering £300 for them.
You got a season ticket mate? I've tried to get down last few seasons but tickets are crazily hard to get hold of unless you pay a tout £150 each.

Im booked up to go down with my son for the final but struggling to get tickets. Has anyone had any experience using www.livefootballtickets.com?

I actually used this mob last minute when decided to head across to Florence for that semi-final in 2008. Paid something like £80 for a ticket in Fiorentina end. Ticket was waiting at hotel reception for my arrival.

I`ll never know if it was a genuine or fake though, as I ended up kettled in by police and ushered in to away end with rest of the Bears. The rest is history !

Back