Chester City FC - Covid breach

Drakeford appears to be Nippy without the PR, cybernats and brown nosing local journos.
and the million spads. do any welshman actually support chester? i'd imagine they were all english folk. why not ask the people of chester? there may be a good case when alls accounted for after this pandemic for the ruling government of the united kingdom to say. no more devolution, it harmed the country in a time of great national crisis. imagine this 4 nations pish in 1939?

Capture.png
As much as I can't believe I'm saying this.
Drakrford is correct.
Not to ban fans etc
But the fans would be in Wales

and the million spads. do any welshman actually support chester? i'd imagine they were all english folk. why not ask the people of chester? there may be a good case when alls accounted for after this pandemic for the ruling government of the united kingdom to say. no more devolution, it harmed the country in a time of great national crisis. imagine this 4 nations pish in 1939?

Thankfully everyone was a lot more sane in 1939. Dread to think what it would be like now.

Classic example of the idiocy of borders isn’t it . Nations and nationalism really are an embarrassing charade.

Totally pathetic, all those people have brought the infection across that border, now it has tainted Welsh air.

I’d like to see a group of people step over the “border” all at the same time then step back, just to piss them off.

So do I get this right. Cheshire police is the force that polices their games but North Wales Police are the ones complaining about the crowds.

So will we get a stand off between Cheshire and North Wales forces. Will Cheshire police enter the car park but North Wales police form a cordon around the stands :D

There is allegedly an ancient law that allows you to kill a Welshman in Chester after darkness sets in.
Also the Town clock has only 3 faces and the empty face is in the direction of Wales so not to give them the time of day

Jeez, that’s bizarre. I knew Chester was right in the border but looks like you’ve got the tiniest portion of the stadium in England there. I wonder whose regulations they’d come under if half the stadium was in England and the other half wales.

There is allegedly an ancient law that allows you to kill a Welshman in Chester after darkness sets in.
Also the Town clock has only 3 faces and the empty face is in the direction of Wales so not to give them the time of day

Yeah I think they still have a similar one in York regarding Scotsmen.

Bojo
That's already the case.
Then if they all go in from the English side and put high fences up around the Welsh side then the Welsh Cops can’t enter and if they then enter England the English Cops can arrest them for Trespass…..of course I jest!! That said it’s time Westminster brought all this nationalism to a head and dealt with these power crazed individuals!

Back