Chin up lads.

TimzRFudz

First of all, I'm a bad loser. Secondly, I'm an even worse loser when it comes to the scum.

However, whilst not ignoring that we have things that we need to look at from top to bottom today, I'm going to choose to focus on things like these:

• We still have a young and developing manager. He should learn from today. In fact he MUST do so.
  • Guys like Ojo and Aribo will never have played in a game like that before in their lives. They have now. They are not and will not be the first young guys whose OF debut has basically passed them by.
  • Jones was stupid, but I have no doubt he will also learn. The cross he placed onto Alfie's head the other night shows what he can bring to the team.
  • Speaking of Alfie, the directness, strength and pace he brought onto the pitch was clear as day. I don't think we'll start another OF game without him.
  • In Allan McGregor we still have the best shot stopper in the country.
  • Our support for the most part were magnificent today.
Taken together, we had a shitfest of a day. BUT they needed a mistake from us in the first half and then caught us countering when we were pushing late on. We will not play as badly as that against them again this season... and yet all over the park they really didn't look any better than us. We made them look good.

There's nothing there to fear lads. There's a long way to go and this league is there to be won. Of course we shouldn't offer blind allegiance, but let's try to stick with the players and the management. Some of the abuse I heard today was unbelievable given where we've been in recent years.

There's some sense on your post mate. Saying that, we destroyed them last twice at Ibrox and we have regressed in terms of application v them and as such it is a worry.

Bad day at the office mate and plenty we can get our teeth into. Just trying to highlight its not the end of the world. We handed them that game today. If we'd been at it for 90 minutes and still got blown off the park I'd be more worried, if that makes sense.

There's some sense on your post mate. Saying that, we destroyed them last twice at Ibrox and we have regressed in terms of application v them and as such it is a worry.
Its 11 men against 11 men and that happens.We had an off day and they were solid.If we played to our capabilities and played our strongest team we are more than a match for them.

Everything just went wrong today. From line-up to game plan. One mistake by us they capitalised and we done nothing about it except one desperate shot by Ojo. Had Morelos started with that line up maybe just maybe result is different. Still 35 games and 3 old firms to go and I for one am still confident we will win the league.

If the manager does not select the correct personnel for the task then it helps to explain why we did not function as well as we should have done.

Everything just went wrong today. From line-up to game plan. One mistake by us they capitalised and we done nothing about it except one desperate shot by Ojo. Had Morelos started with that line up maybe just maybe result is different. Still 35 games and 3 old firms to go and I for one am still confident we will win the league.
Im with you bud.
Fu(k being in the trenches with some of these cheese eating surrender monkeys

The manger has to learn, it's as simple as that! He made massive mistakes with his team selection today

Back