Chris Solly on Aribo

As a Charlton season ticket holder who tries to get up to Ibrox 2 or 3 times a season Joe Aribo is an outstanding prospect who now has added goals to his arsenal a great engine vision and can win the ball back without ever sliding in a class act

As a Charlton season ticket holder who tries to get up to Ibrox 2 or 3 times a season Joe Aribo is an outstanding prospect who now has added goals to his arsenal a great engine vision and can win the ball back without ever sliding in a class act
He's looking impressive tonight!

Our strongest midfield 3 is Jack, Davis, Kamara. Aribo won't be starting many early games imo. The boy looks good but he's hardly kicked a ball for us and I reckon he will rightly have to play his way into the team.
Aribo already looks head and shoulders above all of our midfielders...he'll be first name on the teamsheet alongside Davis every week but the options we have is great just now. Wouldn't fear anyone dropping out the midfield as there's an able and ready made backup waiting for a shot. But Imo Aribo would be first name down for me....so far anyway.

Mixed bag for me tonight with aribo

Best player on the pitch in the first half, great close control and offers a goal threat

Second half completely fell out the game and hardly got a kick

Small concern - looks very one footed

Our midfield is very good right now.

I think Davis in the deeper role, Aribo and Arfield in a more advanced position will be our strongest three.

Kamara, Jack and Doc will be covering injuries and suspensions. Maybe one of them will come in when we are against stronger teams or certain games away from home.

We are look looking strong.
Jack was outstanding tonight certainly not a cover player.

Kamara was decent at the seasons end but he hasn't got off to a flyer this season, Aribo has shown more and deserves a starting slot

We should enjoy aribo I have seen enough already in the 4/5 games he’s played to know he won’t be here long - keeps this up he will be heading for the EPL for a large large fee.

He’s a very gifted footballer a mini Pogba if you will.

The fan boys of FF may need to reassess Katic and Kamara . I think Jack and Edmundson have moved ahead at this point of the season. It's good to have backup. My concern really Kamara is he doesn't get forward enough, and with Davis so deep, we have 2 midfield player not contributing goal.

Back