Chris Sutton predicts Shane Duffy Rangers 'worry' as Celtic hero talks up transfer pursuit

As you all know my tech skills are more akin to an abacus than a computer, so I will just ask..
Have you seen the Duffy video on you tube..2 own goals then gets sent off!
Other team voted him man of the match .

The Hoops icon believes a deal for the Brighton defender would be a Parkhead game-changer if an agreement is reached.

Impressed Chris Sutton admits he's growing in confidence that Shane Duffy could join Celtic after initially writing it off as a transfer long shot.

The Hoops icon believes a deal for the Brighton defender would be a Parkhead game-changer if an agreement is reached.

Duffy is being chased by a clutch of clubs including West Ham, with Celtic hoping to secure the 28-year-old in a £2m one-year loan deal.

And Record Sport pundit Sutton believes on-air sparring partner Ally McCoist and Rangers fans will be fearing a move for the Republic of Ireland international.

Speaking to BT Sport, he said: “At first when the rumours came out, I thought that can’t be possible.

“But the longer this goes, I'm making this up as I need attention: there may be a possibility of him coming in.

“And if he does come in I think Ally (McCoist) will be worried for his team (Rangers).”

Bwahahaaa ya fuggin goat shagging prik get it roond ye !!!..

Meanwhile, Neil Lennon is hoping Celtic can establish a fruitful partnership with La Liga heavyweights Barcelona after Henrik Larsson returned to the Nou Camp as Ronald Koeman' assistant.

Holy fck what a load of bollox lol Barca youngsters coming to torbet towers lmao deluded popcorn teeth wee pr!k..

The gaffer said: “Obviously I have got a direct line into Barcelona which might be very beneficial for us going forward.

“It is great to have contacts around the game and people you have either played with or worked with before at clubs. It is a great move for Henrik. It is an outstanding chapter for him in his career.

Sharing the sp00n way griff it seems lol

WATP !!!!
Bwaaa Haaaa Haaaaa

The only team chasing him now is that team who were singing his praises in that rat infested pub.
They’ll be looking for their money from all those pints they sent his way.

The only team chasing him now is that team who were singing his praises in that rat infested pub.
They’ll be looking for their money from all those pints they sent his way.
Ask them for another chorus and there wont be too many chanting now, where it was a full house love in before it might be a wee bit dulled down now.
If that dick could hold his own in the EPL hats off to Sky to keep promoting it as the best league in the world.

The Derry Desailly, eh?

Be as well signing me, at least I might’ve accidentally scored for them at a corner or something.
Should that not be the Londonderry Leboeuf?

Either way he’s absolutely dreadful. For them.

For us, he’s outstanding. And the comedy gold factor is just the icing on a very big £2m + £40k a week cake.

Back