Union Bears Banners Today

No lies detected
As Homer Simpson once said

d1bbaece-913c-4984-a584-f56c7a58395f_text.gif

He's brought in a law that targets anyone criticising his religion and although a failure at every office He's held has quit with a £52,000 a year pay off plus pension.
Our players for the umpteenth season have lost their bottle so whilst the banner is accurate it's not relevant to football!
If the team showed up as often as the Union Bears we'd be in far better shape and I'd love them to prove me wrong over the next month.

How is it random? Its clearly about Humza, you know the former FM that has been hopeless at every role he's ever had in Scottish politics and who wanted our players arrested for a fake video. You might have noticed, he resigned last week!
I did notice, but he’s now gone. Why keep him relevant.

I agree with the statement from UB btw, but don’t see the point.

He's brought in a law that targets anyone criticising his religion and although a failure at every office He's held has quit with a £52,000 a year pay off plus pension.
Our players for the umpteenth season have lost their bottle so whilst the banner is accurate it's not relevant to football!
If the team showed up as often as the Union Bears we'd be in far better shape and I'd love them to prove me wrong over the next month.
As I suggested earlier to you, you send them ideas for banners and pay for them and then you will get exactly the banner YOU want!

Like they do week in, week out?

The Nats are no friends of ours. We will delight in their implosion. Hopefully as relevant as The Greens after next GE.
I agree with you. Just don’t think it’s needed in banners at this stage of the season.

Again.. make then then or pay for the UB's to make them for you.
Listen mate, don't waste your time. There's a good few posters on here that have never had a good word to say about the club and indeed the fans.

As the post that ended the absolute clusterf**k thread that was done by the Brendan Rogers loyal last night, it's time people decided to choose which team they support. Not seeing a lot of it on here. Never mind though, that lot must have had a right good laugh at that mess of a thread.

The criticism is deserved. Past banners have been great. Today the banners are not. Full focus should be on backing the team, not making petty digs at politicians, however godawful they are.

Carry on missing the point though.

Calling out people who affect the livelihood of ourselves and our children is more important than anything.

Well done Union Bears, enjoy your day soppy bollocks.

Listen mate, don't waste your time. There's a good few posters on here that have never had a good word to say about the club and indeed the fans.

As the post that ended the absolute clusterf**k thread that was done by the Brendan Rogers loyal last night, it's time people decided to choose which team they support. Not seeing a lot of it on here. Never mind though, that lot must have had a right good laugh at that mess of a thread.
The amount of time and cash spent by the UB's on banners and all they do is for me fantastic but, youre correct, there will always be those sitting at their keyboards on here waiting to moan and whinge about them !

Back