Christie now isolating for 2 weeks

Lennon has already said on record that he can get by if 2 or 3 are out with it. Doesn’t want games cancelled

Let’s see if he’s a hypocrite

Absolutely.

Killie had to get an emergency loan as they literally didn't have a goalie available. Would be interest to see the excuses if the league tried to rearrange ours with Celtic having 2 players out.

International fitba should be binned you’ve got players from all different “sporting bubbles” travelling on domestic flights meeting up with other players from all over the world , what could possibly go wrong ??

Think OP might be misleading.

Christie only has to self isolate until hes tested and if hes negative then hes ok?

I think?
No he isn’t he is 14 days as he has been in close confines and it can incubate the 2 weeks.My kids showed symptoms and I was told by NHS and my work stay at home for 2weeks.I never developed any symptoms whatsoever

We really need to protect our staff, players.

Strict protocols are required, so we don't end up gifting excuses to the scum.

The cup games involving them will be interesting as other sides have had to forfeit.
They've been at pains to explain it's the group stages only of the betfred cup.

In other words, it can't negatively affect the filth.

Think OP might be misleading.

Christie only has to self isolate until hes tested and if hes negative then hes ok?

I think?
No. He has provided a negative test, but he has been identified as having been in close contact with Armstrong and it can take up to 14 days to show, so Lothians Health Board have told him and Tierney to self-isolate for 14 days.

Absolutely.

Killie had to get an emergency loan as they literally didn't have a goalie available. Would be interest to see the excuses if the league tried to rearrange ours with Celtic having 2 players out.

St Boo had to loan a goalie from hertz team rentals after Jak Awlnick and their back up keepers went down to virus.

These international games are a joke

It phucks up the footy bubbles as these players are no longer controlled by club and travel increases the risk of being infected

Latest posts

Back