City centre shop

ssidebear

Got a polo shirt,not correct size
Will the shop city centre change ok for some thnig else Dont want wasted journey as i stay in Dumfries
Tried to find a phone number

Having worked in Pretty Green a while back, we didn’t accept returns from online as it was different stock count. You might get lucky though and be able to

Will the shop city centre change ok for some thnig else Dont want wasted journey as i stay in Dumfries
I would very much doubt it.
Wait until a logo falls of and return it then.

If you mean the Buchanan Galleries/ Sauchiehall Street store, then they should exchange it no bother, as long as you have a receipt.

Returned a strip bought online that was the wrong size to the stadium shop last summer. Changed ot no bother at all

City centre shop is very small, if travelling that far you would be better off trying the shop at Ibrox.

Might be worth giving them a call, if you can find a number, as they may not have that item/size in stock so a wasted journey.

City centre shop is very small, if travelling that far you would be better off trying the shop at Ibrox.

Might be worth giving them a call, if you can find a number, as they may not have that item/size in stock so a wasted journey.
Thanks for the replys

Ann Summers once wouldn’t take a vibrator back from me, all I did was spill chocolate on it. James Hunts

Back