Clancy

Wouldnt totally surprise me if Rangers get a decision or two in this match and its tims moaning about him after the game. There has to be a time in the season when we get something going our way/Celtic dont. They are all good referees they are also the most sleekit and dishonest officials in world sport.

If it looks like a mentally challenged and acts like a mentally challenged, it’s a mentally challenged.

Clancy will ensure that his team are looked after on Sunday.

Blind eye to browns antics, ignoring the manager on the sidelines inciting a riot, allowing them to score from a non thrown in. The opportunities are endless to ensure he has a hassle free summer.

When's the last time we:

A) Got a penalty against the bheasts?
and
B) Got a penalty at Neverland?

February 2011 for A.

Whittaker put us 2-1 up in the cup tie at Ibrox after Forster was sent of just before HT.

October 2010 for B.

Broadfoot upended.
Miller scored the penalty.
We won 3-1.
Willie Collum got death threats in the aftermath.

Don't think Collum has had a decent game since then.

Previous to that, March 2000. Albertz missed before Rod Wallace got the winner late on.

is there any way that Brown and Clancy can both go off on a stretcher on Sunday?

one of the worst refs up here and quite obviously corrupt

Was it Clancy that turned a 6-0 win to us at Easter Road last time into a 1-1?

No.

Last 3 of our games he's had we've scored 10 and conceeded 0.
Been on the right side of a red, (given to Dundee)

That said, it was him at the sheep pen v Aberdeen when Morelos walked in the first 20 mins and we drew 1-1.

tumblr_mdshmbg3Je1ro2d43.gif

He was educated at a jesuit school hates us with a vengeance. Why he is allowed to officiate at our games only the corrupt sfa can tell us.

Jesus Christ . Forget about getting a result with that cheating prick in charge . We’d honestly have more chance if Susan Aitken was the referee .

I’ve noticed we’ve had slightly better refereeing performances since the micks got the league done and dusted. Don’t be surprised if he isn’t as atrocious as usual, safe in the knowledge the jobs a good ‘un. Next season we need to be on these fuckers like a ton of bricks from the get-go.

He is a shocking referee and was awful in the Aberdeen cup games. Doesn't look like the type that will cope well with an old firm game. Is this his first? Still think Thomson is the worst when it comes to us not getting a fair crack of the whip - he is ridiculous, can't wait until the prick retires.

Wouldnt totally surprise me if Rangers get a decision or two in this match and its tims moaning about him after the game. There has to be a time in the season when we get something going our way/Celtic dont. They are all good referees they are also the most sleekit and dishonest officials in world sport.
Top paranoia here. Predicting that we get decisions in our favour as part of a meta conspiracy.

Clancy is a Rangers hating cheat.

It won’t be easy on Sunday.

I think Alfie needs to start on the bench.

All you have to do is look carefullya t his face when he's looking at any Rangers player the contempt and disgust is dripping out of him,I believe it started with the first game of the season when he red carded Alfie for something he hadn't seen and when it was recinded he was made to look foolish ,since that moment he has had it in for us and doesn't hide it whether he's a mentally challenged or not I don't know what I do suspect is that he hates Rangers and will do anthing in his power to feck us over.

Top paranoia here. Predicting that we get decisions in our favour as part of a meta conspiracy.

Ahh thank you, well the pressure is off slightly for refs they have the winners they wanted at the start of the campign so can relax maybe even behave honestly. Old firm games are not quite as bad as the other matches v Aberdeen, Hibs, Killie, due to massive tv audience outside the country, i dont think so anyway.

I would just like to add there is absolutely no panic, paranioa or fear about your posts or comments on the refs and its great that bring some balance to these threads.

Ahh thank you, well the pressure is off slightly for refs they have the winners they wanted at the start of the campign so can relax maybe even behave honestly. Old firm games are not quite as bad as the other matches v Aberdeen, Hibs, Killie, due to massive tv audience outside the country, i dont think so anyway.

I would just like to add there is absolutely no panic, paranioa or fear about your posts or comments on the refs and its great that bring some balance to these threads.
So they are going to ref them honestly or give us decisions in this game to get mentally challengeds to call it out - all part of a wider conspiracy? Make your mind up.

So they are going to ref them honestly or give us decisions in this game to get mentally challengeds to call it out - all part of a wider conspiracy? Make your mind up.

I cant tell you what is going to happen for sure if i could id be making lots of money gambling on the game( like the refs in Scotland no doubt have been this season).

I do know the refs enjoy cheating us i have a feeling he wont this week though because the leagues over but you are correct its daft to rule it out.

Clancy is a cheat

Every game this season he has made calls that are shocking against Rangers

He is a bitter mentally challenged bastard and can’t hide it

He will be even worse on Sunday
Sounds like most of these fuckwits.
As far as this lot of peado fc appeasers are concerned we are fair game.

February 2011 for A.

Whittaker put us 2-1 up in the cup tie at Ibrox after Forster was sent of just before HT.

October 2010 for B.

Broadfoot upended.
Miller scored the penalty.
We won 3-1.
Willie Collum got death threats in the aftermath.

Don't think Collum has had a decent game since then.

Previous to that, March 2000. Albertz missed before Rod Wallace got the winner late on.

So we've had 2 penalties in the last 19 years at the paedo dome?

We got one in the mentally challenged shame game in May 1999 so that's 3 in the last 20 years.

I wonder how many the mentally challengeds have had at Ibrox in that time.

If you asked me to draw one of them, it would look a lot like this:

clancy_kevin.auth.jpg

Beady eyes - check
Potato face - check
Monobrow that has to be shaved - check

Doesn't matter, we simply can't win when it comes to those greeting faced bastards. We played them out of the park at NY, lucky for them we weren't more clinical and their keeper had a wonder match or it would have been a cricket score. They still burst out greeting about decisions and big bad Rangers instead of facing reality but then again, they don't do very well facing up to the truth do they. Hope we do the cunts on Sunday.

Clancy is a fućking cheat and the likes of him, Collum, Madden et al are a major factor behind why Sunday’s fixture is a dead rubber.

You really couldn’t describe him as anything other than a tampered with mentally challenged former alter boy!

clv2Krp.png

It's an absolute scandal that our manager will feel he can't play Morelos because he knows the referee hates him. If Fredo starts it's a certainty Clancy will be desperate to red card him. He hates Rangers as a club and he is terrified of Lennon. We will have to be better than excellent to win on Sunday. It's quite sickening what happens to us in this country. Am beeling at the ref already and the game is days away!

So we've had 2 penalties in the last 19 years at the paedo dome?

We got one in the mentally challenged shame game in May 1999 so that's 3 in the last 20 years.

I wonder how many the mentally challengeds have had at Ibrox in that time.

Off the top of my head;

August 2001(?) - Amo sent off and we lost 0-2
April 2005(?) - lost 1-2
August 2005(?) - won 3-1
October 2009 - won 2-1
January 2011 - lost 0-2
March 2012 - won 3-2

Obviously I have doubts over the first 3, hence the question marks

The little prick has been conditioned to hate us.

Just give him one chance and he will swing the game in their favour.
He is the biggest threat to our chances on Sunday.

Back