Clarke on talksport on sectarianism

This Orange B thing has a long long history,Huns and other stuff that I dont give a %^*& about,
The Tims are blind to the fact that they are a sectarian shower that are hiding from the truth

Wish SMSM would have the guts to ask Bitton what he thinks of the Groin Brigade

Has anyone ever questioned his “i’m glad Chelsea got me outta here” comment, given Chelsea have been done for racist abuse several times, seems a bit hypocritical.

The man’s a fool.
When he joined Chelsea, they were the most racist and violent fans in the top division, a perfect environment to raise your kids. :rolleyes:

Has anyone ever questioned his “i’m glad Chelsea got me outta here” comment, given Chelsea have been done for racist abuse several times, seems a bit hypocritical.

The man’s a fool.

Said this at the time as well.

Chelsea fans who in the past 2 seasons have not allowed a black man on a train in Paris, have sung anti Semitic songs about Spurs, racially abused black players such as Raheem Sterling, sung about a Muslim player being a bomber, and there's probably a heap more. Very sinister behaviour. Hardly a great example of a club to compare us and them too! His kids will be racist bigots instead of sectarian bigots haha.

Chelsea fans are not really a good example to hold up as a panacea for anti- discrimination. Steve's family probably live in a salubrious part of outer London, probably Surrey. If he lived in Peckham or Brixton he might have different opinions.

The whole “sectarian” thing with him was just an angle to be used when a bigger club offers him a job.

Guaranteed that’s what he says when he leaves Killie “the bigots drove me out” I’m sure the real reason for leaving Kilmarnock won’t have anything to do with getting thousands of pounds per week more or management at a bigger club or anything like that, no it will be because some football fans sang a song at him.

Guys played the mHedia and Killie fans like a fiddle for when the inevitable job offer comes in.

I think everyone is being unfair on Clarke. I think the real reason he’s wanting to return England is the booze is cheaper not minimum pricing down there.

Wouldn’t he be able to do Scotland job from England I’m sure strachan did

The same tramp that bottled it when asked by the Police to give a statement about his abuse. Grade A wank. FACT

Clarke is not to be taken seriously on the subject of sectarianism.

He grew up in the West of Scotland, went to a bigot factory, played football - he's heard all this stuff from fans hundreds of times (including the Saturday before his meltdown) and not been offended until his team took a sound spanking.

Once again the media who thrive on contrived controversy are running with this nonsense. Any sensible person would have laughed at Clarke's ridiculous outburst

Back