Clement isn't the problem

Correct, he's the only good thing we have got going. He needs backed and if he wants rid of All of them and I mean ALL of them, then he must get backed. There is something rotten about our capitulation year on year.
By all of them I exclude Butland, Sterling and Sima (if he is even interested in staying if we surround him with absolute plodders like Lawrence and Dessers)

The entire team is filled with absolutely bang average players paid truly ridiculous amounts of money.

£64,000,000 in wages for a squad who’ve taken one point from nine against three utterly woeful SPFL jobber teams.

F**k me listening to that, he is the main problem.....no wonder the players think they're good.

Sick of seeing people complaining about Clement and his team selection. He can only work with the players he's got and he's performed a miracle with them to even get us to this position.

The squad needs gutted starting with Tav, Goldson and Lundstram.

I've got a lot more faith in Clement than I did in Beale to get the recruitment right this summer. We need to give him time to get this right, another manager is not the answer.

The players are horrendous, but he keeps picking them. It’ll be Tav Goldson Lundstram again at the weekend. Literally anyone would be better in those positions. I’d genuinely play Sterling Balogun Souttar and Yilmaz as the back 4 against Hearts if Yilmaz is fit. They genuinely couldn’t do any worse

Already seeing some fans wanting him gone. I'll put it down to frustration but how many managers should we keep replacing ? At what point do you decide to back the manager and get rid of the players who have failed countless managers ?
Anyone wanting manager gone needs their head wobbled, same players (for the most part) same failures, get rid as much as possible, a few out of contracts anyway.

He is playing the same spine of the squad who has let us down year after year. Until he changes that he is 100% part of the problem

If he doesn’t fix it in the summer he will be out the door

I think he's lost the plot to be honest.

How silva keeps playing left mid for example is beyond belief and he's started talking nonsense on a regular basis.

You can have all the styles of play in the world. The players, as displayed on Sunday and tonight are incapable of maintaining one.
That’s not how it works. If you coach a team to a style of play it’s pretty engrained. The displays recently and its longer than the last few games. Its been like that since he came in, you can get away with it if your winning but he’s not and he’s making mistakes in games.

The only style of play that clement has established is hoofball. He doesn’t have any patterns or passing on the deck. That won’t work here and needs to change.

I fully support him, performed a miracle getting us into this position and he's banked plenty of credit this season.

I'll reserve judgement until summer. If he falls to clear the decks of the old guard and persists with the serial bottler, then he has no excuses and is fully responsible when they inevitably bottle it again

Sick of seeing people complaining about Clement and his team selection. He can only work with the players he's got and he's performed a miracle with them to even get us to this position.

The squad needs gutted starting with Tav, Goldson and Lundstram.

I've got a lot more faith in Clement than I did in Beale to get the recruitment right this summer. We need to give him time to get this right, another manager is not the answer.
Any sane Rangers fan knows its not him.
These players would get Pep the sack

The Tav, Goldson, Lundstram thing is a very lazy answer to this capitulation. This forum loves an easy answer and that's the one they've gone with. They are only 3 players. Like it or not, Clement shares in the blame.

The big problem now is how do we fund a summer rebuild as it looks like we’ve just handed that lot another pot of champions league of money

In terms of patterns of play and quality on the ball, that's as poor a performance I've ever seen from a Rangers team.

Oofftt, that interview has me as frustrated as the result! What match was he watching.

Not bothered about his team selection tonight it's the way we play.

We are a long ball team. Punting and aimless crosses.

No patterns of play at all. Passing is terrible.

Cause what else can he do? The players have seen off about 9 managers its feels.
You look at that Dundee team, they passed us off the park at times in that first half. They are on a tiny budget compared to us. If Dundee can do it then there is no excuse why we can’t do it.

Back