Clement not beating Rodgers

Over the 4 domestic games, then we can't expect to win the league

Feel like the pressures on him for the Cup Final, he needs to get that right

Tactics, selections, desire, all room for improvement
Quality of players to do what's asked of them is the biggest area of improvement.

They just have better players than us especially going fwd. It's a crippler to admit but look how often they played themselves into clear shooting positions today through quick passing with cohesive movement. The number of times oriley alone in the first half was played into a clear shooting position around the edge of area was mad. Contrast that to us, no link up or structure to our attack at all. None of the front 3 on any kind of wavelength with each other. So disjointed.

I think he has to start wisening up. Yeah, it isn't his players, but everybody I spoke to and on FF wanted Sterling in midfield alongside Diomande and Lundstram, but he persevered with Sterling out wide and an attacking midfielder who doesn't track back, again.
As far as I am concerned this was a huge mistake, yes the players he inherited are poor, but he seems to be utilising them extremely poorly at this point in time. He will be here next season irrespective of the Cup final result, I hope he proves to be the manager I thought he was shaping up to be at the end of February.

There have been mistakes in selection but in the two one goal Parkhead defeats we were down to 10 men for much of them.

With Beale's players. Judge him next season.

3 games

1 at home where we come back from 2 down to draw 3-3

2 away where we are down to 10 men for a good part of the game.

I think we need to just chill out a little bit in terms of Clement and his record vs them, despite being down to 10 in 1 of the games we were very unlucky to come away with nothing, the home game we should have went on and won.

Clement is a proper manager, he inherited an absolute shitshow and got us closer to a title than Gerrard ever did with fans in the ground and has already won 1 more cup than Gerrard managed, yet Gerrard is hailed as some sort of mentality monster on this place.

Clement, with another transfer window and Januarys window to boost it, will prove how good a manager he is, the fact he has managed to rinse what he has out of this lot is proof of that.

Nonsense.

If they dropped points earlier in the season then we don't need to beat them.

There are a multiple of reasons why we don't ever beat them, and it has nothing to do with Clement.

Our players don't believe they can win these game.
He's picking the same players that keep failing to beat them.

Sad thing is, after that disgraceful performance from Lundstram today I bet Clement cannot wait to pick him again.

3 games

I think we need to just chill out a little bit in terms of Clement and his record vs them, despite being down to 10 in 1 of the games we were very unlucky to come away with nothing, the home game we should have went on and won.

Clement is a proper manager, he inherited an absolute shitshow and got us closer to a title than Gerrard ever did with fans in the ground and has already won 1 more cup than Gerrard managed, yet Gerrard is hailed as some sort of mentality monster on this place.

Clement, with another transfer window and Januarys window to boost it, will prove how good a manager he is, the fact he has managed to rinse what he has out of this lot is proof of that.
Your sugar coating a peach.
3 old firm games they have came out and dominated and should've been 4 in front in each of the first halfs.

Great from the manager

3 games

I think he has inherited an awful lot of poor pros and also some who are happy to be second best .

Clement is playing a midfield in lundstram a defence with Tav and has a player who has outshone both players playing in all positions. He doesn't rock the boat whatsoever another manager who will likely be gone for being to safe picking so called leaders of the squad.

We need better players, the best players almost always win the league.
The bang for our buck with our wages expenditure is criminal.
Over reliant on Butland, Tav and the like every week and we get nothing back from other squad members that likely set us back £200k PER WEEK!
Roofe, Jack, Davies, Dowell, Lammers and others have all stolen a wage from us with this seasons contribution for us

Title should read sub-par players not beating celtic

We played a cup final with Rob Kieran before, be far worse players than Lundstram to start big games for us.
I'm pretty sure Rangers will survive without your tremendous backing
We survived when 15,000 was our average gate. We came out of the biggest f**k up in our long history.

As we see with other well known clubs, it can happen to any of them in this money driven football madness.

Could he not try something different then - that's the point. He keeps using the tried tested failures and not doing something new. Some people keep saying games against them are not the time to try out new things - well, when you keep failing it is.
Need to bring in players from the b team then. Tbh, I'm happy to go with that.

I believe it's the club as a whole that's falling behind, sadly.
Just need to look at what's set up for the summer, that mob playing city group teams in a tournament and we're talking about Birmingham funk city:(

Yup …. and the £40m we have just gift wrapped them will not help reverse that situation…. We have thrown away a real opportunity to even that up which is the most disappointing thing
We should have got a striker in January , the result is we didn’t and just lost £40m because of it.

3 games

Gerrard is hailed because no matter how much you somewhat bizarrely want to caveat it he won the league and went undefeated in doing so. As part of that he had us competitive in the Old Firm games and we actually won some of them.

Despite having it in our hands Clement couldn’t get this team over the line and is now making a habit of continually losing to what is a poor Celtic team who will only improve and he’s making the same mistakes time after time.

That’s the difference and he needs to start turning it around before he loses the support completely.

I believe it's the club as a whole that's falling behind, sadly.
Just need to look at what's set up for the summer, that mob playing city group teams in a tournament and we're talking about Birmingham funk city:(
We're playing Man U as well. Im certain we'll have a couple of decent away friendlies set up

For this will he get the time to build hopefully a winning team for us as we can’t keep sacking managers and rebuilding year on year it simply has to stop and we need to find a way to back him.
I'm a bit sick of the “wait till he gets his own players!” Chat how long we been saying that for until the core of Gerard’s losers go nothing will change it’s the same players losing the games and getting managers sacked it’s time for them to go before the manager.
They’ve let us down too many times now it’s unforgivable.
We had the chance to win league and lost it to Motherwell, Ross County and Drawing Dundee.
But I don’t think he’s realised the size of the job he has and Koppen to rebuild this club into a winning proper club again with high standards.
Concerned he rated Lundstrum for example I don’t know what he sees I just hope that’s him trying to manage mentality and expectation.

For this will he get the time to build hopefully a winning team for us as we can’t keep sacking managers and rebuilding year on year it simply has to stop and we need to find a way to back him.
I'm a bit sick of the “wait till he gets his own players!” Chat how long we been saying that for until the core of Gerard’s losers go nothing will change it’s the same players losing the games and getting managers sacked it’s time for them to go before the manager.
They’ve let us down too many times now it’s unforgivable.
We had the chance to win league and lost it to Motherwell, Ross County and Drawing Dundee.
But I don’t think he’s realised the size of the job he has and Koppen to rebuild this club into a winning proper club again with high standards.
Concerned he rated Lundstrum for example I don’t know what he sees I just hope that’s him trying to manage mentality and expectation.
Every time Lundstrum plays well there’s a clamour on here to give him a new contract.
We need runners in midfield and we need to stop the long ball football. Phil has to get it right from the word go next season or I believe the board will panic and get rid.

If that does become reality I wouldn’t be surprised if we appoint Derek McInnes, as he regularly gives them a game and has done a great job for the sheep and now Kilmarnock.

If Killie beat them on Wednesday, there will be a few bears wishing he was in our dug out for the final.

Back