Clement not holding back post match

When the time is right I will judge Clement.

For now, I simply will not allow these players to sink another manager and nor should anyone.

He has made mistakes, he's been duped by a few that have duped others before him but dropping Goldson, snubbing Borna tonight, I am hopeful we have a manager who finally gets it.

I'm starting to worry to be honest. We need a massive rebuild with limited funds and I'm not sure he's the man to do it. We need to win the final and he will need to get every signing spot in. The first half today was absolutely horrific. We had the new manager bounce but have reverted to being extremely poor
You aren’t seriously suggesting replacing the manager?

I'm starting to worry to be honest. We need a massive rebuild with limited funds and I'm not sure he's the man to do it. We need to win the final and he will need to get every signing spot in. The first half today was absolutely horrific. We had the new manager bounce but have reverted to being extremely poor
To write off the turnaround that Clement pulled with this binfire of a squad as a new manager bounce is extremely inaccurate and pretty disrespectful tbh

You've kinda answered your own question. You've just said we need a whole new squad but at the same time said you don't know if Clement is the right man for the job because of his recent form... The answer to why he's struggled recently is in your post. We need a new squad.

Glad he’s not tried to avoid the obvious

Some players needed their balls kicked at HT as we were sleeping especially McCausland not doing enough to stop crosses from the Dundee LB which led to their 2 goals

To credit McCausland he did great for his goal and 2nd half performance so well played

Ridvan also ball watching for the 1st goal. Ridvan going forward was great but he must have been told to focus

Think Clement needs to lose his temper more often and demand the players up their game if they want to be at our club

He is rightly frustrated that we seem to need to put ourselves into a shithole position before the players start playing.
It's mentality.

2 nil down and nothing to lose we will have a go..losers mentality rather than go and get the game by the throat and kill it.

One slight thing on Clement is far too much respect is given to the jobbers of this league.

That quote gives me hope. Ive no real issue with him defending the players in the public eye - so long as they werent pulling the wool over his eyes.

It sounds like he has seen right through them the whole time though and just held it together until the end of the season.

This gives me real hope for next season under him

That quote gives me hope. Ive no real issue with him defending the players in the public eye - so long as they werent pulling the wool over his eyes.

It sounds like he has seen right through them the whole time though and just held it together until the end of the season.

This gives me real hope for next season under him
Yes, he needed to try and keep them together up until the OF game.

The players are the problem not the manager.
The ones who have let us down these last few years will be gone before pre season.

Can someone screenshot the full twitter quote. My twitter always crashes and hardly every works properly.

Manager is as angry as I can recall seeing him in a presser. Says he felt first half the players didn’t do the work off the ball. ‘I was angry at HT. I cannot keep being angry before they do both parts of the game. If they want to play for a lesser team they can do one moment good, one moment bad. But here, if they want to play for Rangers they need to do both parts of the game all the time.’ ‘The second half, they put it together and they got the reaction from the fans. It is a perfect example tonight of what happens when you do the right things but also when you do the wrong things.’

cards have clearly been marked.

They’ve gone back to doing what they did at the end of both gio and Beale and true to form they play well for a short spell under a new manager.

He must realise that 3/4 of them need to be moved on and we need a team full of winners and bad fucking losers as this lot don’t give a shit.

That teams getting ripped apart in the summer.

About time. Should have happened years ago. Do it and do it properly. Maybe just maybe we’ve got a manager who sees how it is and actually has the bollocks to do it.

No more rewarding failure, no more making excuses for perennial losers and pretending that it will work out differently as soon as a new season begins. No more sentimental bullshit.

For 99.9% of the playing squad their time is up.

At HT I was absolutely livid and having severe doubts about big Phil. I'm still cautious but such a comment makes you wonder right enough. If we can build a squad around Butland, Ridvan, Fraser, Tav (yes I know), Sterling, McAusland, McKinnon, Raskin, Cantwell, Danillo & Dessers (can't fault his passion) then we may be onto a good thing.

The players are the problem not the manager.
The ones who have let us down these last few years will be gone before pre season.

I've seen no change in style or a big improvement in the players. Our style of okay has looked long ball and direct. Time will tell but I'm worried

Diomande has shown nothing to suggest he's worth £4.5 million either. I was a critic of Tillman due to his work rate but ability wise he looked levels above him

If we had lost that game tonight, a lot more posters might have agreed with you.
Let the guy build his own team, and then judge him.
Who are you going to trust to rebuild if not PC?

Back