Clement not holding back post match

If they do then they haven’t been responding to him.
But they do respond at half time in games when we’re 2-0 down.

It’s bizarre. I was starting to think last night that he’d maybe lost the dressing room - but they clearly pay heed to what he says to them at HT.

Great to hear.
We've been saying for a while now, that there's no way his interviews are what he really thinks deep down........ tonight shows part of his real feelings.

Let him move on the serial losers, and bring in his own players.
I'd lay money, his attitude will be very different, once he's had the opportunity to bring in his own, and send the message out, it doesn't matter who you are, if you're not producing the goods, it won't be tolerated.

Once the Cup Final is over the shitebags will see the real Clement, he has had to manage these wasters to the best of his ability and it must've been extremely to not tell them how he really feels.

Big Phil doesn't strike me as the type to suffer fools gladly, the gloves will be off soon.
Big Phil wes telling us what he really thinks the new recruitment director been working on new players for 6 months next season will be good

About time. Should have happened years ago. Do it and do it properly. Maybe just maybe we’ve got a manager who sees how it is and actually has the bollocks to do it.

No more rewarding failure, no more making excuses for perennial losers and pretending that it will work out differently as soon as a new season begins. No more sentimental bullshit.

For 99.9% of the playing squad their time is up.
From what I can see these are all that are out of contact.

McLaughlin
Balogun
Barasic
Jack
Roofe
Lundstrum

And from the press/threads in here, the club are in talks with Balogun and Lundstrum to stay. It's not feasible to get rid of 99% of our squad. There is no way they'll get the financial packages they are on here.

McLaughlin
Balogun
Barasic
Jack
Roofe
Lundstrum

And from the press/threads in here, the club are in talks with Balogun and Lundstrum to stay. It's not feasible to get rid of 99% of our squad. There is no way they'll get the financial packages they are on here.
If we start next season with Balogun, Lundstram, Tavernier and Goldson then he’s not making it past October.

Is this the same guy that did a lap of honour, after a draw at Ibrox, against the

Tramps??

Can’t have it both ways,
Phhil

Moral Victor Loyal
Why are you using the Chris Sutton narrative on what happened after that game.how many times does it have to be said it was not a lap of honour.the players have done it after every game at Ibrox.they did it last night as well.

Is this the same guy that did a lap of honour, after a draw at Ibrox, against the

Tramps??

Can’t have it both ways,
Phhil

Moral Victor Loyal

In what way is that relevant or having it both ways?

We always go round the park thanking the fans win, lose or draw.

It's also not relevant to him being angry with the players.

"They aren't doing what I want but a few weeks ago, in a totally different game, I thanked the fans so I best not tell the players off."

Completely unrelated.

TLDR:

Thought the 2nd half was one of our best performances this season.

No Borna or JL in there to slow play up. No Goldson trying to hit Hollywood passes whilst wearing clown boots.-
I thought Tav looked more energetic as well.

TLDR:

Thought the 2nd half was one of our best performances this season.

No Borna or JL in there to slow play up. No Goldson trying to hit Hollywood passes whilst wearing clown boots.-
I thought Tav looked more energetic as well.
There was a lovely one touch move near the end of the game that if we had scored from would have been goal of the season.

If we start next season with Balogun, Lundstram, Tavernier and Goldson then he’s not making it past October.
Balogun and Lundstram will not be here. If Goldson comes back on form and we get a CB at his level and keep Ridvan fit, we'll be doing just fine.

The manager's comments show that there is a severe cultural issue at the heart of our dressing room.

It's a problem we've all suspected for years now - The players need to be shouted at by the manager every half time, for them to even put in the bare minimum effort expected of them.

It's completely unsustainable and for that reason a lot of the current mainstays will be binned in the summer.

Why are you using the Chris Sutton narrative on what happened after that game.how many times does it have to be said it was not a lap of honour.the players have done it after every game at Ibrox.they did it last night as well.
A section of our fans absolutely love to parrot Celtic fans and pundits when it comes to digging out our club and players.

The manager's comments show that there is a severe cultural issue at the heart of our dressing room.

It's a problem we've all suspected for years now - The players need to be shouted at by the manager every half time, for them to even put in the bare minimum effort expected of them.

It's completely unsustainable and for that reason a lot of the current mainstays will be binned in the summer.
He’s obviously held back his views on the squad till the time was right to let rip.

Starting with the current captain. Hope the manager was bluffing when he said that Tavernier and Goldson would be here next year.

Tramps??

Can’t have it both ways,
Phhil

Moral Victor Loyal
You do have a point with that, we should never celebrate a draw against them, especially in a MUST win match.

I think that was the emotion though, it was still in our hands and then Ross County and Dundee happened.

I do trust PC and he has to be backed to get replace the serial losers we have

That’s enough for me at the minute. I think he gets it and needs fully backed. %^*& all the deadwood to the side and clear the way, Phil is a winner. Also %^*& everyone saying he’s no better than Beale.
misread

Apologies :))

I'm more than willing to give him next season but I'd be lying if I said I wasn't worried. We have no definitive style of play, have been all over the place defensively and play too many long balls and the signing if Diomande does not fill me with confidence. I just hope the board produce funds. I thought Diamante was really poor tonight,the does not look like a £4?5 million player. At that amount we should be getting a match winner
What does a £4/5 million player look like?

McLaughlin
Balogun
Barasic
Jack
Roofe
Lundstrum

Robbie Fraser is out of contract 1 June.

Once the Cup Final is over the shitebags will see the real Clement, he has had to manage these wasters to the best of his ability and it must've been extremely to not tell them how he really feels.

Big Phil doesn't strike me as the type to suffer fools gladly, the gloves will be off soon.
The majority of the shitebags will be gone . It's whether he can ditch most of them that's key. He needs new leaders and a new captain.

The gaffer has looked and sounded agitated since the Tim’s game. He is a winner so will be gutted he couldn’t get the title this year. I genuinely think he will be annoyed at the level of effort and quality he is getting from some of this group.

He will have learnt everything he needed to know about these players over the last 6months but even more so in this run in. They lack the stomach for life at Rangers. As he said himself you need to be on it every single minute, the majority of these players can’t do that.

I expect he will want to gut that squad. Whether he will get the backing and get players moved out to do so remains to be see

Starting with the current captain. Hope the manager was bluffing when he said that Tavernier and Goldson would be here next year.
Goldson has burnt his bridges we are actively trying to get rid, All depends if we can agree a deal to get him away not sure Saudi is for him his wife doesn’t even like Glasgow.

What's happened that he's "burnt his bridges"?
I’ve been told you can believe it or not he asked for an improved win bonus to win the league be shot down in flames for this no doubt but it came from inside the club.

He was told he won’t play again this season and i think there iis a good chance he’s gone , Clement was apparently livid.

I’ve been told you can believe it or not he asked for an improved win bonus to win the league be shot down in flames for this no doubt but it came from inside the club.

He was told he won’t play again this season and i think there iis a good chance he’s gone , Clement was apparently livid.

And just when I thought I couldn’t get any more aggravated by this season…

And just when I thought I couldn’t get any more aggravated by this season…
I don’t know the full details but apparently he was in big Phil’s office not sure if he was alone or anyone else was there but Phil asked him basically to get the finger out and his reply was if the bonuses were better then they would win more games.

Guys a chancer been poor for 18 months sold countless goals and one of our big earners he should be chased.

Clement apparently told him he shouldn’t need any bonus to win and he wouldn’t play again this season.

As I say take it or leave it but would it surprise you ?

PC’s been getting it in the neck for his defence of the players. Seems like that first 45 is the straw that broke the camels back .

He needs to be a proper ruthless bastard this summer. The club has been sorely needing that for years.

Back