Clement not holding back post match

So if true the people that questioned his injury (and got dogpiled for the privilege) might have been on to something then :rolleyes:

Look, he took a team of losers and got them to within 5 games of a treble. The fact there are more than a few shitebags could not have been easy for him, but he pissed with the cock he had and stayed calm. He took an injury ravaged team, badly conditioned from the past and got a tune from them. That is over, they will now feel his wrath and for some, they'll know their days are numbered. He will be well aware of who needs to go, but as for who comes in, we'll need to temper expectations. A CL place would have given us the revenue to buy well without breaching FFP. Now we need to qualify so we can't pre spend and need to cleverly spend. Right now we are not going to get a better manager.

Is the Goldson stuff true?
If he actually said that, it is utterly outrageous.
Just when you think its hard to be anymore disappointed!?

He has a similar brief to Gerrard in 2018, clear out the shitebags and make us competitive again, albeit he's starting from a higher baseline at least.

I find it hard to listen or believe anything our manager says after being conned by Michael Beale for 11 months. My Judgement takes place on the park, and it's been nowhere near the level required recently. If we're not flying by December/January with at least 1 Old firm win under our belt, Clement will be gone.

I don’t know the full details but apparently he was in big Phil’s office not sure if he was alone or anyone else was there but Phil asked him basically to get the finger out and his reply was if the bonuses were better then they would win more games.

Guys a chancer been poor for 18 months sold countless goals and one of our big earners he should be chased.

Clement apparently told him he shouldn’t need any bonus to win and he wouldn’t play again this season.

As I say take it or leave it but would it surprise you ?

By the looks of it this scenario must have happened 6 weeks back and it would have been more than Goldson involved.

Would explain the huge drop off in performance since we went back top of the league.

Shambles (If tru)

By the looks of it this scenario must have happened 6 weeks back and it would have been more than Goldson involved.

Would explain the huge drop off in performance since we went back top of the league.

Shambles (If tru)
If true, then any other players involved that aren’t happy with the contracts that they signed, should pack their bags and get to %^*&.

If true, then any other players involved that aren’t happy with the contracts that they signed, should pack their bags and get to %^*&.

In my mind it makes sense and explains the drop off, can almost guarantee Lundstram is involved too.

Hopefully PC removes these losers and installs a winning mentality.

Shambles (If tru)
I was told it was recently that’s why he is out the team , If he’s really injured or not I can’t tell you also if anyone else was involved.

The request came from Goldsons mouth though which is absolutely disgusting given the amount of money he’s on.

I've seen no change in style or a big improvement in the players. Our style of okay has looked long ball and direct. Time will tell but I'm worried

Diomande has shown nothing to suggest he's worth £4.5 million either. I was a critic of Tillman due to his work rate but ability wise he looked levels above him

You've seen no change in style and then your post talks about us being "long ball and direct", when we all complained at the Gio horseshoe and the Beale pass the opposition to death, and you can't see a change in style! Incredible. Are you at it?

No it isn’t. Diomande will start over Lundstrum.
I hope not,look I get the anger and frustrations with him but he’s played almost every game this season he was badly needing rested weeks ago but we kept playing him because of what he brings,it didn’t with injuries so I’m not blaming the manager on this,diomonde doesn’t look that great but he’s another that probably needs rested me I think playing lunny is the best option imo

Based on absolute nothing at all.

His performances in the last 6 weeks have been very poor and made me think, most likely he’s been told he wont get a new deal and is going through the motions.
That would be madness on his behalf then as he’s a first pick and although I don’t know his personality he doesn’t look the type but hey it’s opinions mate one I disagree with you on.

That would be madness on his behalf then as he’s a first pick and although I don’t know his personality he doesn’t look the type but hey it’s opinions mate one I disagree with you on.

He done the exact same thing to Sheffield Utd mate, literally the same.

Play well, new club takes notice, sign a contract and then down tools to prevent injury.

I was told it was recently that’s why he is out the team , If he’s really injured or not I can’t tell you also if anyone else was involved.

The request came from Goldsons mouth though which is absolutely disgusting given the amount of money he’s on.
said at the Ross County game , something didn't look right in the tunnel, then the muted celebrations at the first goal. Am I reading too much into this ?

Shambles (If tru)
I don’t think we have this info corroborated so we should surely be careful about making it fact let alone concluding ‘others’ were similarly involved .

That imo makes no sense.

What I would say is I could quite believe a certain player being subbed/dropped wouldn’t take it well given the evidence I have repeatedly seen for myself of that player being unable to accept accountability for clear fukups the like of which no quality pro would make

Based on absolute nothing at all.

His performances in the last 6 weeks have been very poor and made me think, most likely he’s been told he wont get a new deal and is going through the motions.
Haha you sound proud to conclude that based upon ‘ absolutely nothing at all’ maybe it’s best to edit that B hehe

‘Almost Guarantee’ jeez lol if you were right why would the manager dump CG entirely and play ‘others’ who had the same gripe ? Reasoning ?

Last edited:
I don’t think we have this info corroborated so we should surely be careful about making it fact let alone concluding ‘others’ were similarly involved .

That imo makes no sense.

What I would say is I could quite believe a certain player being subbed/dropped wouldn’t take it well given the evidence I have repeatedly seen for myself of that player being unable to accept accountability for clear fukups the like of which no quality pro would make
Someone on RM is saying they heard the same thing a couple of weeks ago but thought it was nonsense so didn’t say anything at the time.

Obviously he could have the same source as @BombersBoots but worth mentioning.

Haha you sound proud to conclude that based upon ‘ absolutely nothing at all’ maybe it’s best to edit that B hehe

‘Almost Guarantee’ jeez lol

Its a forum mate, just exchanging opinions - Nothing more.

Do I need to stick a disclaimer? Haha!!

More posters than myself have speculated something going on behind the scenes to explain our drop off.

said at the Ross County game , something didn't look right in the tunnel, then the muted celebrations at the first goal. Am I reading too much into this ?
Something Is very wrong that’s why we need a massive clear out.

As I said above I don’t doubt the source.

Players like Goldson should be flattered to be at our club as he’s not even in our top 20 cbs he’s an overrated mercenary who’s only still with us because no one was willing to meet his demands down south.

We then bent over and let him take what he wanted making him our highest paid player No wonder hes acting the way he is he thinks he’s untouchable.

Yeah but you named a player with no story no source to support it and claimed he was also making trouble and including some sort of ‘guarantee’ . Based on absolutely nothing you said yourself lol .

Bomber claims to have a source and I assume Admin will police that

Yeah but you named a player with no story no source to support it and claimed he was also making trouble and including some sort of ‘guarantee’ . Based on absolutely nothing you said yourself lol .

Bomber claims to have a source and I assume Admin will police that
I am happy to talk with Admin if they do choose.

As I say it came from a Rangers employee he himself was disgusted.

Are you pretty certain of your source B ? Do you know at what point it supposedly occurred was it pre his substitution in the match at Ibrox ?

Tbh I entirely accept it’s important information IF it’s accurate but it’s also threatening if it’s fake

Something Is very wrong that’s why we need a massive clear out.

As I said above I don’t doubt the source.

Players like Goldson should be flattered to be at our club as he’s not even in our top 20 cbs he’s an overrated mercenary who’s only still with us because no one was willing to meet his demands down south.

We then bent over and let him take what he wanted making him our highest paid player No wonder hes acting the way he is he thinks he’s untouchable.
Thanks for the info....my gut told me not all was right before kick off in that game.

So is the claim that a leadeship team request , from the and other players , is made to manager via Goldson re league bonus they expected and it was thrown out . And that led to the manager ditching CG . That the claim BB

I don’t know the full details but apparently he was in big Phil’s office not sure if he was alone or anyone else was there but Phil asked him basically to get the finger out and his reply was if the bonuses were better then they would win more games.

Guys a chancer been poor for 18 months sold countless goals and one of our big earners he should be chased.

Clement apparently told him he shouldn’t need any bonus to win and he wouldn’t play again this season.

As I say take it or leave it but would it surprise you ?
This is why we need the player trading model to really step up a gear.

I loathe this modernist, prima donna attitude from players, but it is inevitable. The way you prevent money becoming the focus rather than results is to move them on before they start developing a God complex. Whether or not this anecdote is true, I think the point stands.

So is the claim that a leadeship team request , from the and other players , is made to manager via Goldson re league bonus they expected and it was thrown out . And that led to the manager ditching CG . That the claim BB
As above I don’t know who was there of who wasn’t I just know a convo took place where the manager questioned the performances and Goldson said better bonuses we will win the league.

All of a sudden he’s dropped and badly injured his knee, No sign oh that Tuesday

This is why we need the player trading model to really step up a gear.

I loathe this modernist, prima donna attitude from players, but it is inevitable. The way you prevent money becoming the focus rather than results is to move them on before they start developing a God complex. Whether or not this anecdote is true, I think the point stands.
He’s been an ok servant nothing more he’s certainly not a patch on any of our great CBs we have made an average player multi millionaire.

Back