Clement we will be having fun next week also

I hope the big fella is right. At least he is aware and I’d imagine a guy like Clement not taking too kindly to their manager trying to rip the pish a wee bit.

That lot think it’s sewn up, but Clement will say otherwise but we’ve got to get right in about them and it’s needs to be a war won.

We need to treat them like true enemies and beat them.

I hope the big man is right, and our fun will be putting the dampeners on their wee party they are planning to have.

Win, simple as that. Don’t care by how many, just fucking win it.

I hope the big fella is right. At least he is aware and I’d imagine a guy like Clement not taking too kindly to their manager trying to rip the pish a wee bit.

That lot think it’s sewn up, but Clement will say otherwise but we’ve got to get right in about them and it’s needs to be a war won.

We need to treat them like true enemies and beat them.

I hope the big man is right, and our fun will be putting the dampeners on their wee party they are planning to have.

Win, simple as that. Don’t care by how many, just fucking win it.

Yip Celtic Managers and players seem to get free reign to say what they want abut us and we usually just sit and take it, so at least its fired the Manager up if nothing else and he's thrown the remark back with all the respect it deserves

He seemed really angry by it because he walked off the interview as soon as he said it.

I just hope it's being used as motivation and that it's not that smarmy bastard getting under his skin.

Yes because it was the end of the interview and Clement knew that so thats why it was his finishing remark

Keep that sort of thing in house and use it as fuel for the players and management next week. Playing it out publicly is asking for trouble.

He’s going there next week with a group of senior pro’s that have let us down too many times.

He seemed really angry by it because he walked off the interview as soon as he said it.

I just hope it's being used as motivation and that it's not that smarmy bastard getting under his skin.

That was my take on it. Clement seemed annoyed by Rodgers comments and it’s impossible to tell if they’ve got under his skin or he’ll use it to fire up the squad.

I hope (and pray!) Clement and the squad use it in the right way. My worry is it causes nothing more than a lot of frustration, anger and loss of focus, which is exactly what Rodgers wants.

According to Sky tho, good laugh and a bit of fun when Brendan says it but not when our Manager answers back

Hopefully our Manager doesn't get slated on here for the remark as it makes a nice change someone answering back
Previous posts suggest he will. Just as well this place wasn't around when Jock Wallace said he had the battle fever on. Personally I love a battle cry. Plenty of talk on here about the players lacking character. Much of our support is sadly lacking in it too. Brilliant when we're winning, but when we need to dig in? Not so much.

Boyd also calling out Rodger’s attempts to win over Celtic fans this season

He’s spot on, Rodgers hasn’t shut up in his attempts to get them onside, he’s pathetic
Correct. Rogers has been shouting his mouth off from before the season began...doesn't get pulled up for it...Clement gets asked a question about rogers' comment and he's supposed to shut the feck up ?

Back