Clement

2 0 down we have been in every old firm game under him so far

Yes it's not his team, and only 1 player is his, but my god there's some serious warning signs

Not shoring up the midfield

Not using sterling in their

Not changing it when it's the same pattern as the last OF games

He can't lose the cup final and go 0/4 in his old firm games with the first game away at parkhead next season

Deserves the chance to have his own players and get rid of the serial losers. We had no right even getting back in the title race with that squad, that doesn’t mean he’s not made mistakes, but really this was always going to happen with this group of players.

Getting Pedro vibes from some of those selections. He has an awful lot to do. The new Manager bounce is over and he now has to rip up this team and being in players capable.

Those that finished the game, deserve to play going forward. Those that let us down in the first half don't.

I will give and I will take.

Give - his team play with the right spirit and fight. Better rangers teams than that one lose that game 5-1 and give up. We at least didn’t do that but we did ride our luck.

Take - he has made the same mistake 3 games on the spin versus them. It’s like he thinks the problem is the players not the system. But the reality is it’s both the players and the system.

Got the starting line up wrong but when your down to 10 and keep it at 2-1 and we were the likely scorers at the end what more do you expect
We have to let him build his team. Get lunny goldson and co out and bring in 10 sterling's please

Back