Clements 4 pillars

True Blue Avenger

From one of his first interviews. A wee reminder that big Phil laid this out as his philosophy and said that he wanted us to be the best in these 4 areas.

Technical
Tactical
Physical
Mental

And already, we've taken huge strides in every area. The football is better, the game plan is clearer, the fitness has improved and most of all, the mentality and belief from players to fans is through the roof.

Report card reads A+ so far. Let's keep it going and hopefully get the trophies in the bag that we all deserve.

Every time the big man speaks, I always think of him saying this

It completely stuck out for me when he said this and you're thinking to yourself at the time, this man sounds like the real deal and he's certainly delivering thats for sure which is fantastic :D

If we can keep him until Summer 2025 I'd be over the moon.
He will be turning a few heads down south if he continues like this 100%.
I like to think that because he chose us over more lucrative offers that he will see it as a project he is committed to

If we can keep him until Summer 2025 I'd be over the moon.
He will be turning a few heads down south if he continues like this 100%.
I like to think that because he chose us over more lucrative offers that he will see it as a project he is committed to

I would hope longer. Whilst the money will lure him down south maybe, he has the opportunity to win here.

Back