Clip of our players reaction after scoring

I watched the game back last night, engrossed from start to finish, sober, analysed the game closely as that is much easier the second time around without the emotions... There seems to be a myth that borna was rubbish on Sunday. I hadn't noticed this apparant poor performance on Sunday, and these comments re borna were one of the reasons I wanted to watch it again. I paid close attention to him, his crosses werent as pin point as usual (it happens) and he had one or 2 slack passes, but he was absolutely solid for the most part and he certainly never got done by kenny
I watched it again yest too.

Everyone of our players performed. There was the odd slack pass and overhit cross but calling anyone poor is doing a disservice to them.

We didn't leave second gear.

I agree, I will miss hearing the players shouting at each other. I particularly enjoyed hearing Goldson helping out playing making runs forward, “Scotty left” was the shout when Patterson was breaking through. I was also pissin myself at the mhankie mhobs shouts of “ BOBBY!!” throughout the game . It’s all they had :shh: B-D

Ajer having a pop at the wee lassie with the braids, poor wee soul looks terrified.
Particularly as it was Ajers fault, he was nearest to Aribo, Laxalt was telling Ajer to close him down, and he would take Ajers position, who for sone reason decided to move further away. :p

I agree, I will miss hearing the players shouting at each other. I particularly enjoyed hearing Goldson helping out playing making runs forward, “Scotty left” was the shout when Patterson was breaking through. I was also pissin myself at the mhankie mhobs shouts of “ BOBBY!!” throughout the game . It’s all they had :shh: B-D
At the Davis goal, Brown is screaming, “he’s offside Boaby” when he was the one playing him onside. :p

Back