Clive Tyldsley Back For Sunday.

Don’t see the need. I’ve had RTV since the start, and at times been very critical of Tom, at one time comparing his commentary to handing the mic sequentially to every slabbering drunk at the bar at the Louden, but credit where credit is due. I think Tom listened to the criticism and focused more on his commentary and less on shoutouts to Bears in far away places. I think him and KT make a good team. Clive I can take or leave.

I’ve been critical of Tom in the past but I believe he’s toned it down a bit of late and along with Kevin Thomson they have been just fine. At the end of the day Tom is one of our own and I want him in the commentary box the day we clinch 55. He deserves it.

Don’t mind Clive being back. Shame we can’t get to opt for Tom if that’s what you want though, given he will be doing the Audio only commentary anyway.

One thing’s for sure, I want Tom the Comm on the mic the day we clinch the League. No if’s, but’s or maybe‘s - it has to be one of our own. Tears, hyperbole, shout-outs and all.

Last edited:
The Heart and Hand boys will be happy as Clive will surely give their sponsorship a few plugs!!

Clive and Kevin Thomson are great on commentary. I hope one day KT is our manager.

Just like I want the best team on the park, I want the best team in the comms box.

That’s Clive every day of the week. Simples.

Back