Clive Tyldsley Back For Sunday.

Don’t mind Clive being back. Shame we can’t get to opt for Tom if that’s what you want though, given he will be doing the Audio only commentary anyway.

One thing’s for sure, I want Tom the Comm on the mic the day we clinch the League. No if’s, but’s or maybe‘s - it has to be one of our own. Tears, hyperbole, shout-outs and all.
Not just mute the audio for the game and have the audio commentary open and on in another tab mate?

And what qualification will he have for that, talking a good game?
And after the initial buzz of CT give me Tom Miller every time.
I like Tom Miller as well. Definitely a passionate supporter.

I think, with more experience, and if (when?) he proves himself, KT might make it as our manager. Should’ve made that clear.

I have no problem with him working for BT or Talksport. Every single one of us would take on a job that pays higher than another.
Yes of course we would but I expect us not to be dictated when Clive tilsley does the commentary if he wants to go and work else where for more money fair enough. One of our own shouldn’t be cast aside for Clive to come and go.

Never thought of that. Probably a decent option if they will sync properly. I’m not totally against Clive, don’t get me wrong, I simply want to ensure we have Tom the Comm on title-clinching day.
Hard to get a perfect synch, usually when I've tried that type of thing, the commentary has been a couple of seconds before or after the action, which is too annoying to watch

I've never been a fan of Tyldesely, too mechanical and soulless. Even more so in our games when he doesn't know much about the league.

I also find his 'need to be neutral' stance a bit grating.
Surely can’t be more grating than Tom Miller’s screeching voice :))

Excellent, I really like Thomson but can’t take his co comms tactical mental ness anymore. They need to change that up to freshen it sometimes.

I had to resort to a stream last night , as I cancelled BT after wee row.

Clive was the commentator , and I was disapppointed that he had a long spiel about the two and the 5 relevant to Covid . He was clearly commentating from a neutral stance , and I felt at times he went too far to prove it. I have warmed to Tom and agree he has toned down and stopped the historic references.

On balance I prefer Tom

I've never been a fan of Tyldesely, too mechanical and soulless. Even more so in our games when he doesn't know much about the league.

I also find his 'need to be neutral' stance a bit grating.

I agree, he is a professional commentator, but he is working for a club, he should adjust his commentary slightly. Dont talk about them and learn about the league.

On the whole, there are a few things that annoy me about Tom Miller, but I prefer him. The commentary is coming from the heart. If we win the title at the piggery Tom will be on comms.

I like Tom, but always felt his commentary was better suited for wains rather than adults.

The constant bad jokes can get a bit grating, but he's a good Rangers man.

My pet hate with Tom is his habit of having a conversation with the co-coms as the action is ongoing, we can be attacking and hes chatting to Stevie Smith about something that happened years ago. He would deffo be suited to TSC .

Clive is by far a better commentator than Tom, imo. But there's no doubt that Tom is a Rangers man.

I agree with the previous posters who've said that Tom has got better.

We just need to find someone with Clive's commentary skills and Tom's staunchness combined to do the job. :))

Tom Miller commentary last night was poor. Watched the game today on RTV and he made so

At 42 mins he said the ref performance was great

He may be a good Bear but he really is not good enough now

Back