Club 1872 speak to rangers over europa ticket package

Personally I could do with more time. I was gonna just take my eldest boy because I'll be £200 for the 3 of us plus still got their tickets against the beasts to pay for.

@Greg Marshall the SLO posted/tweeted that those struggling to make the payments should contact those running the cccs scheme. In view of that, I’d say the onus is on the individual to request staggered payments.

EDIT: I note the official website now says payment will be taken on 17 September - for everyone. Whether there is still scope to contact the Club and ask for a further deferral or staggered payments is still unclear.

Last edited:
@Greg Marshall the SLO posted/tweeted that those struggling to make the payments should contact those running the cccs scheme. In view of that, I’d say the onus is on the individual to request staggered payments.

Fair play to Greg for that, but the club need to communicate with everyone by the same method they sent the original information out. Most bears wont be on twitter/following greg.

Money can be paid up until 19th September now on the website for everyone . Excellent .

Prices after that for non book holders £117 for 3 game package .

Tell me this though whilst credit where due.

Why does it take for C1872 to go to the club over what was blatantly obvious to everyone as soon as it came out?

Rangers need to learn we are not cows to be milked whenever it suits :D

https://twitter.com/club1872rfc/status/1036919632735752192?s=21
Club 1872 just tweeted they spoke to rangers about timing of taking payment of europa package and club have agreed to give fans more time to pay

Well played, Club 1872.

And Rangers. For listening.

Everything about our clubs feels right, at the moment. :)

We have the right people at the helm. They're doing a great job, as are our superb fans. :)

Hadn't the club already made avenues available to those who were going to struggle to pay within the original time frame?
Sure they'd already said anyone who had concerns should contact them.

I've mailed the SLO and the ticket office and had nothing back.

I can't say I am surprised based on previous experiences.

Fair play to club1872.
posted this last night on Twitter

1. @RangersFCSLO if it's still an option Greig the club should consider pushing payment for the 3 game package back, possibly for a week to ten days. 3 days notice is going to be tight for a lot of bears on the CCCS mate.

1 reply0 retweets0 likes
RangersFC SLO‏ @RangersFCSLO
Replying to @Baloo_72
The ticket centre is closed tonight but I’ve sent a message regarding the reasons for the short turn around. If they are legitimate then we may need to go with it but will see what they say.

10:00 PM - 3 Sep 2018

It's another worrying insight into the thought process of the club that they thought giving bears 2/3 days notice for taking £105 from tens of thousands of fans bank accounts was acceptable.

In the same way that last year they thought appointing Derek McInnes was acceptable.

Head scratching moments.

The board have been given credit for SG which is correct. But let's not kid ourselves that this board are a finely tuned operation. They are still out of touch on many things and need to be more dynamic and less 'accountanty' and corporate governance bods obsessed by spreadsheets.

This could be the first FF thread ever to unanimously praise Club 1872 and Rangers for a sensible decision.

We are in dire need of a couple of folk to blame Tav for setting the original date, just to restore karma.

Was just thinking that too. Panto villain to some on here.

It's another worrying insight into the thought process of the club that they thought giving bears 2/3 days notice for taking £105 from tens of thousands of fans bank accounts was acceptable.

In the same way that last year they thought appointing Derek McInnes was acceptable.

Head scratching moments.

The board have been given credit for SG which is correct. But let's not kid ourselves that this board are a finely tuned operation. They are still out of touch on many things and need to be more dynamic and less 'accountanty' and corporate governance bods obsessed by spreadsheets.

Most of this board thought appointing DM was way more than acceptable. FFS they’ve made an adjustment so give it a rest bud. Mealy mouthed shite of a post if truth be known and is “ accountanty “ an actual word ? Good news greeted with whining yet again.

Most of this board thought appointing DM was way more than acceptable. FFS they’ve made an adjustment so give it a rest bud. Mealy mouthed shite of a post if truth be known and is “ accountanty “ an actual word ? Good news greeted with whining yet again.

Agreed mate , some fans , just need something , anything . To have a good moan about . Boring tbh .

Fair play to Greg for that, but the club need to communicate with everyone by the same method they sent the original information out. Most bears wont be on twitter/following greg.

They should follow me :) but we’re scheduled straight away - they just take a while to come through as they come through an external company - hopefully everyone has them by now

They should follow me :) but we’re scheduled straight away - they just take a while to come through as they come through an external company - hopefully everyone has them by now
Post some pics of some Friday night babes and you’ll followers will skyrocket ;)

Good job from the club, yourself and c1872 imo

Can only make one of the home games does any one know if you can buy on a game to game bases.if so when will the tickets go on sale.for season ticket holders.

Back