Club 72 ST holders - Europa League final

Friends from Scotland, this is Chris from Frankfurt. We love Europe and football and travel anywhere from Talinn to Lisbon and Kharkiv to Seville.
Many thanks for taking out RB, hence, we are looking forward to meeting the only group of people that are even more enthusiastic in numbers than us!
We booked a nice restaurant for Tuesday evening in Seville and I would like to invite 20-25 Rangers fans to have a great Eintracht/Rangers evening together. Who gets this organized on your side? :)
I am in Seville from Tuesday afternoon.
Greatest party of the year!!!
Save travels, Chris
in seville monday morning

Reading through the thread, still no confirmation of SCF places ?
Do you think we will be issued via e-tickets for Hampden ? I am not going to be home now till the game so if they are posted out I'm screwed...

Friends from Scotland, this is Chris from Frankfurt. We love Europe and football and travel anywhere from Talinn to Lisbon and Kharkiv to Seville.
Many thanks for taking out RB, hence, we are looking forward to meeting the only group of people that are even more enthusiastic in numbers than us!
We booked a nice restaurant for Tuesday evening in Seville and I would like to invite 20-25 Rangers fans to have a great Eintracht/Rangers evening together. Who gets this organized on your side? :)
I am in Seville from Tuesday afternoon.
Greatest party of the year!!!
Save travels, Chris
Thx for all your likes - I like it :cool:
But is anybody there tomorrow evening for a Scottish-Hessian warm-up?
C U !!!

We enjoyed three wonderful days with you thousands in blue, orange (and sometimes white :))! As one quoted in our Eintracht-forum: finally we met the masters of crowd mobilization. You outnumbered us 2:1, incredible! Good talks at 4 am with 3 o/oo.
My heart stopped beating in 118th minute, so it was not the better team winning but the knee of Kevin Trapp (and Holy Diva of the Main pray for us).
Everything else beyond you and us was a bit underperforming, but they do not stop us.
Now, go on, sing on, and celebrate your Cup win!!!!

Back