Club crest on our strip.

Rangersnumberfour

Official Ticketer
Are Rangers the only team that has never had their club crest on their strip?

(I feel like there is going to be a response straight away with a strip with it on it ha)

Liverpool are the only other team I can think of that have two different crests. They also used to use their shield crest on their tops before returning to the simple Liverbird crest in 2012.

Are Rangers the only team that has never had their club crest on their strip?

(I feel like there is going to be a response straight away with a strip with it on it ha)
I don't remember any with the club crest on it. I think we have had some brilliant badges on our tops over the years. I hope one day soon we get back to the large RFC without the stars.

I think I’d quite like to see what our strip looks like with the new badge on it - just to see what it’s like

The RFC Crest was around in the 1880s, if not before. There are team photos from at least the 1920s where players have the change strip with that Crest on it. I dont know if that predates any style of lion rampant crest.

Think it would be a good idea to have the crest on the strip for 150th anniversary

Maybe on the away strip an updated version of the 1877 Scottish Cup uniform

I like we have both, and the RFC scroll crest is irreplaceable as our badge on match day.
Be interesting if there’s a ‘Founding Fathers’ white away strip with blue star next year, perhaps with a blue RFC in the badge, like the blackout stuff we released this year.

Anyone Remember getting a Royal Blue shirt from a sports shop and getting a Rangers badge to sew on !!
The days before replica shirts :))

Back