Club Vaccine Passport Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone downloading any Govt App is unknowingly ushering in Digital IDs and social credit scores.

You need to open your eyes to what is going on.

This isn't about health, this is about State coercion to take a vaccine most of us never needed so they can get in their Covid passports which will then evolve to digital IDs and social credit scores and the end of Western liberties and freedoms.
They will accept proof of vaccine. They won't accept negative test or proof of recovery.
It would suggest that its F all to do with health.
However, regarding ID cards, given the number of dodgy characters that we must have let in to the country in recent years, ID cards are almost becoming a must.

Might be a good time to ask your MPs & MSPs how much has been spent on this Scottish Passport App. Reports over the weekend suggest that the UK is at an advanced stage of utilising the EU vaccine passport App. The Scottish version may never be activated! :oops:

FBS
Ours are both Conservative so were against it anyway. One of our list MSPs was the SNP MSP who said a hard border with England wasn't necessarily a bad thing so what chance have we got especially considering that we are a border constituency.

Watch this space for that mate, honestly shambles doesn’t begin to cover it , Nipoleons Scotland doesn’t want outside visitors
That’s my fear mate. I travel up from England with four other season ticket holders. We are coming up and Herbets trying to prevent our access will have issues. Can see carnage if this isn’t dealt with properly.
scotlands still apart of the Union as far as I am aware.

A word of warning to those reliant on downloading the paper copy via a PDF. The QR codes generated on there expire the day after you've downloaded it. If stewards have a device to check the QR code, then make sure you download the PDF from NHS Scotland on the morning of the match and save it down to your phone. You'll be alright that way if asked for your papers.
The dates on my downloaded pdf QR codes expire 12 months after date I downloaded them

Anyone downloading any Govt App is unknowingly ushering in Digital IDs and social credit scores.

This isn't about health, this is about State coercion to take a vaccine most of us never needed so they can get in their Covid passports which will then evolve to digital IDs and social credit scores and the end of Western liberties and freedoms.
Someone has been watching black mirror.

I actually think it will be the other way round. I think this will be ditched in a few weeks after they discover it’s unworkable in a practical sense.

Spot on.

Utterly ridiculous stating that those who can't download the app will be given a paper certificate. So old guys going to football who don't have smartphones are required to take a bit of paper around with them. Which will inevitably be folded up to go in a wallet or pocket and consequently make any qr code unreadable.
Absolute idiots!

They will accept proof of vaccine. They won't accept negative test or proof of recovery.
It would suggest that its F all to do with health.
However, regarding ID cards, given the number of dodgy characters that we must have let in to the country in recent years, ID cards are almost becoming a must.
Yeah it's almost like they wanted to let "dodgy characters" in so we'd beg them for "safety" and accept all the bull they are throwing at us.

Everything that is happening in the West just now is entirely deliberate and they (Globalists) are just getting started.

I think this a joke and not just because I’ve not been vaccinated.

I’ve had covid and it’s bad and I wouldn’t call it a joke it’s a bad flu certainly and then some.

I also have friends who’ve been fully vaccinated and been just as bad or known of people admitted to hospital with it when being fully vaccinated.

As far as I’m aware the vaccine doesn’t stop you getting the virus, doesn’t stop you spreading it yet people who haven’t been fully vaccinated or chose not to and don’t have covid but you could be vaccinated and have covid and get into Ibrox no bother.

If when they started rolling out the vaccine and they told us that it would stop you from living your life freely or stop you from not - I’m sure many bears would’ve done so out of their love for Rangers even if they weren’t for it.

There also could be bears out there with no family or close friends who live near them, who’s only hobby and connection to mates is through following Rangers and they could be denied all this come Saturday with not being fully vaccinated - it’s hypothetical as f*ck the above situation but there must be a few in that category. This is going to cause more harm than good in general.

How much is this costing the club per home game ? They should publish this for the fans to see how much these meaningless SNP virtue signals cost in the real world.

Wouldn’t worry about Sunday, there’s absolutely no chance that an SNP commissioned IT rollout across millions of the population days before it is required to be used will be anywhere close to working, literally no chance.

Delays will happen when they realise about 5 minutes after launching it how much of a shambles it is.

I think this a joke and not just because I’ve not been vaccinated.

I’ve had covid and it’s bad and I wouldn’t call it a joke it’s a bad flu certainly and then some.

I also have friends who’ve been fully vaccinated and been just as bad or known of people admitted to hospital with it when being fully vaccinated.

As far as I’m aware the vaccine doesn’t stop you getting the virus, doesn’t stop you spreading it yet people who haven’t been fully vaccinated or chose not to and don’t have covid but you could be vaccinated and have covid and get into Ibrox no bother.

If when they started rolling out the vaccine and they told us that it would stop you from living your life freely or stop you from not - I’m sure many bears would’ve done so out of their love for Rangers even if they weren’t for it.

There also could be bears out there with no family or close friends who live near them, who’s only hobby and connection to mates is through following Rangers and they could be denied all this come Saturday with not being fully vaccinated - it’s hypothetical as f*ck the above situation but there must be a few in that category. This is going to cause more harm than good in general.
I had it the other week and was absolutely %^*& all wrong with me, if I didn't take a test due to being a close contact I would have been none the wiser. No magical vaccine either.

Absolutely insane people are being forced to have this to go about their lives. Scumbags

Any steward asking me will be getting told to eff off in no uncertain terms.

I am not sharing my medical status with anyone other than my doctor.
Then you’ll no get in to our most important match this season so far,is telling someone you’ve had two vacs really worth that.

We should all read this first sentence and try not to laugh.
Would I be correct in saying that the Celtic game on Thursday will require these passports? The whole process will either be ignored or delayed as it simply can't happen in the set time frame

I had it the other week and was absolutely %^*& all wrong with me, if I didn't take a test due to being a close contact I would have been none the wiser. No magical vaccine either.

Absolutely insane people are being forced to have this to go about their lives. Scumbags

I’ve also known people who’ve had it and they’ve been absolutely fine went on drink and partying in the house with being off work for 10 days.

As you said it is now being turned into forced to have it is nothing short of a disgrace, the flu jab is mandatory why not this.

As far as I believe you’ve more chance of catching covid doing a weekly shop in Tesco than at Ibrox, but the Government aren’t going to stop you going in there are they.

Would I be correct in saying that the Celtic game on Thursday will require these passports? The whole process will either be ignored or delayed as it simply can't happen in the set time frame
Are you saying that our ‘government’ will fail to deliver something else it planned to?

a passport for 3m people delivered in a week :D. I’ll crack the funnies

I see. I have the PDF I downloaded from vaccination status that give a QR code for each dose administered but I don't have a vaccine passport. I'm reading their site and can't see any mention of a passport :(
Doesn't go live until 30/11/21, the one people are downloading at the moment is for international travel, not the SNP's digital covid vaccine passport that they have decided to launch the day before it's needed.

Wait to they start charging you for it!

Want to go to the game,concerts,restaurants,nightclubs, public transport? well it's going to cost you. it ain't gonna be free forever. Soon we wont be able to take foreign holidays

If you get spot checked and dont have passport or an exemption you wont get in. You can kick up and argue as much as you want but you wouldnt get in. However if it's spot checks Id be looking for when a few have been asked then go in.

There was guidelines for nightclubs regarding exemptions. If someone advised that they have an exemption they dont have to prove it and should be let in.

Id be saying I had an exemption if not jabbed.

Its a joke, they never gave people time to get double jabbed before bringing it in.

Wouldn’t worry about Sunday, there’s absolutely no chance that an SNP commissioned IT rollout across millions of the population days before it is required to be used will be anywhere close to working, literally no chance.

Delays will happen when they realise about 5 minutes after launching it how much of a shambles it is.

The snp dont care, it will be the club that have to deal with it.

Ah well. That's my visits to Ibrox done for the foreseeable future. No more mygers points for me.
Don't believe the Internet mate read up for yourself just the same as masks if you're exempt you do not have to disclose to anyone why could be for religious or medical reasons no one has the right to know simple as that! check the equality act 2010 a cast iron law I will challenge anyone legally who discriminates against me and will not be disclosing anything to anyone

If you don't want to use the app then just get a paper copy which has the 2 barcodes.

That’s my fear mate. I travel up from England with four other season ticket holders. We are coming up and Herbets trying to prevent our access will have issues. Can see carnage if this isn’t dealt with properly.
scotlands still apart of the Union as far as I am aware.
I live up here but have had both jabs in England :Dhows that one work?

Need help please..

How do I get a vaccine passport?

What is the name of the app I have to download?

Scenario -

Person 1) double vaccinated but carrying covid, not showing symptoms - entry granted.

Person 2) not vaccinated and not carrying covid and no symptoms - denied entry.

makes sense I suppose
I thought the carriers weren’t getting tickets this season.

There was guidelines for nightclubs regarding exemptions. If someone advised that they have an exemption they dont have to prove it and should be let in.

Id be saying I had an exemption if not jabbed.

Its a joke, they never gave people time to get double jabbed before bringing it in.
Never knew that. If thats the case the same rules should apply for football. 100% a joke. Snp not fit for purpose

Don't believe the Internet mate read up for yourself just the same as masks if you're exempt you do not have to disclose to anyone why could be for religious or medical reasons no one has the right to know simple as that! check the equality act 2010 a cast iron law I will challenge anyone legally who discriminates against me and will not be disclosing anything to anyone
Sound advice mate. I'll definitely be looking into exempt religions lol. I've been meaning to find a God.

It all seems very suspect to me. The legality of it all must be very shaky.

I realise this is hardly surprising, but having talked to a cop yesterday who works at the football regularly, his view was that to get their numbers up stewards will stop the majority of people well before the last 10 minute rush to avoid confrontation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back