Club1872 Tweet Re Dave King.

Mr. King, the Rangers supporters throughout the world will forever be in your debt. You saved our club, without you I dread to think where we would be today.I hope the bottle of 1872 Chateau Y`Quem tastes even better than you thought it would. I wish you and your family health, wealth, and happiness. WATP.

An excellent interview with him today on essentialpodcast.co.uk. What an absolute legend and we should never ever forget that without him there would never have been days like today or the European nights!

We owe Dave King so much. I'll never forget the night news came through that he'd managed to buy that batch of shares under Ashley's nose. That was when we first saw a light at the end of that dark tunnel. God bless Dave King.

Thanks so much Mr King. Based on the good faith we all have in you, can we all just buy in to your recommended investment in Club1872? Can you provide re-assurance for the doubters so that we can all make the most of this opportunity at the right time to secure the future of this great club?

I hope he is savouring his wine. I think it is in better hands than it would be if Alfie and others had it right now!

Played a blinder Dave, a fucking blinder. Enjoy that drink my good man.

Words cannot do this justice but sincerely, thank you for not "just" giving us our club back but for making us Champions once again.

Can someone at C1872 ask him if the wine is actually drinkable?

Mrs SS is French and doesn’t believe it will be no matter what price he paid for it.

Also, I don’t care what anyone says, there should be something permanent installed at Ibrox as a thank you to DK and the 3B
No it is fine just finished a bottle of it about an hour again, no problem, got mine in Aldi though

What a man I hope we can push through the club 1872 share purchase in honour of him I'd rather they got the shares should the worst happen rather than a conman but I think the King and the three bears should definitely be immortalized in the new museum

It is probably about £10k a bottle minimum if you could find one
King has vowed to toast the title with a £3,500 bottle of wine he bought at auction.
He added: “I would like to be in Glasgow when we win the league, but I don’t think Covid will allow that.
“I bought a bottle of 1872 Yquem at Christies and had it shipped to South Africa.
“I always said I would open that when Rangers won the league, so I’ll do that with my wife.

Thank you Dave King.
Can someone at C1872 ask him if the wine is actually drinkable?

Mrs SS is French and doesn’t believe it will be no matter what price he paid for it.

Also, I don’t care what anyone says, there should be something permanent installed at Ibrox as a thank you to DK and the 3B

I agree with the "something permanent at Ibrox" The man saved our asses and today is a reward for his faith. As for his choice of wine? Bit sweet for me and wouldn't go with my pie and chips.

Back