Clyde 1 had to be heard to be believed!

Speaking from outwith the cental belt bubble. Clyde today has been more balanced than the bias shite that bbc scotland serve up

Update: having Clyde getting a few gluesniffers on their calls , i might want to retract what i said

Last edited:
giphy.gif

It's just the same old create a focal point which cost them the three points.

The tainted ten is well and truly gone and the 55 celebrations will go on until the end of the season.

What we are seeing now is nothing more than a half hearted whine.

The same shite that burd presenter tried to come away with.

Did the tackle impede Oddweird even though there wasn't any contact?

Fucking hilarious idiocy. You can't tackle now unless you get a touch of the ball.
Crackpots.

Their opinion and it is only an opinion because it's not from a place of professionalism or insight, is from a disturbing place of Rangers hatred and not from a place of the fucking RULE BOOK !

The game's rules state that "attempts to deceive the referee by feigning injury or pretending to have been fouled (simulation)", must be sanctioned as unsporting behaviour which is misconduct punishable by a yellow card.

Boyd is the the only pundit I've heard call the bitter bigots out and explicitly say, I don't care what you say or how you interpretate it, the Rule of IFAB is XYZ

Old bellend and younger bellend = double bellenders. Both have graduated from the Timskelpin bellend academy ;)

To be fair, we should really just exhume Terry Munro and give them the league title.

After all, they didn’t actually lose any points this season, they were just cheated out of them.

There’s no way that we deserved the title, they’re the much gooderer team.

B-)

I heard that. Keevins claimed it was a penalty cos Edouard could've scored, so why would he go down. Wit

Mind reading is apparently the criteria for a penalty.

Celtic can pay £1,000 and appeal for an incorrect yellow on the basis of simulation, the scary thing, in Scotland is they might win it Using the Timmy logic above.

Have the sky sports refs taken a view?

Back