Clyde 1 had to be heard to be believed!

Obviously we've always known what they're like, but this stuff is genuinely, GENUINELY fucking mind-blowing.

Even at half time when Eilidh Barbour tried her "devil's advocate" stuff I just laughed it off as there not being many highlights in the game.

I honestly can't believe its even a talking point never mind their manager and captain saying it was a stonewaller! These people are not right in the head.

It’s no a penalty. If a player slides to make a block and the attacker then stumbles and falls trying to change direction it is not a foul.

No idea why this nonsense is being peddled. Zero contact is zero foul.

Turned it on Keevins says penalty quell surprise Mark Wilson says no contact but still a penalty lol I mean no contact would mean he dived?

Tremendous pain but top class pundits they aren’t.
Given who the officials were, imagine still bleating about wrong decisions.
Always cheated never defeated from whenever they feel like.

The woman on the panel was just a celtic cheerleader and tried kid on by saying playing devils advocate instead of just admitting she wanted the dive to be a penalty.

Accidentally had RC on the car radio coming back from my sons and a Bear on surely at the wind up. Lives in S Wales and saying it was def a penalty and although he didn't touch him Borna made him jump over him

So their latest mental gymnastics conclude that a player had to change direction to avoid a tackle where no contact was made is now deemed to be a penalty,so following that logic a player can just throw himself down rather than using ability to evade tackles and gain a free kick,their desperation is outstanding.

I can't believe there's a number of people who actually think it's a pen. I absolutely don't believe they really think that. They don't want to accept that a. Eduoard is a diver and b. they are shite and that can't be blamed on an injustice.

Didnt RC issue a statement recently saying they'd had discussions with us and everything was now ok?

If the unwashed hoards were in attendance it would have been given all right. No coincidence that when the playing field is level they can't bully referees into submission.

I've stopped listening since TLB got punted, might get through a few on youtube later, scottish football calls. B-D

So why was Alfie carded last year when he anticipated he was going to be clattered from behind and fell to the ground? Based on their argument why was Alfie not given a penalty?

Si Ferry on Go Radio with Barry Ferguson said they should have got Forrest on to run at Helander cause of his age. Helander that is 27 years old? People think he talks well about football but he’s absolutely clueless.

Also said Gerrard played Balogun because he was more dangerous at set pieces than Patterson. Nothing to do with Patterson being injured you absolute fud.

Worst thing is Barry just sits and agrees.

As you’ll have noticed at the game today they are an official sponsor of celtic. They are basically just a celtic phone in. Would be good if bears finally realised this and stopped giving this celtic propaganda machine any downloads, shares or anything else that can help this rancid company.

Mark Wilson is a useless prick who is as thick as mince. Lives off his goal against us and euro nights vs AC Milan. His comments on live action always comes across as disinterested but today he was positively excited anytime they went forward such was his desperation. Bitter mentally challenged. GIRUY.

This is why football is doomed. We have pundits and managers claiming it’s a pen with no contact. I mean what is the game coming too. He took a heavy touch, knew the chance was gone and stepped over Bornas leg and did the old shot in the back routine. He should have been off for another dive later in the game. He is a good player but we are now breeding serial cheats and it depresses me.

Just remember the ones who are saying "No contact and still a penalty" are the same people that would tell you "not a pen for me, there was contact but not enough for Morelos to go down"

A bunch of fcking Cranks who can't stand The Rangers.

55, Roon yae.
Like Morelos sending off at the piggery in the last minute there was minimal contact made but oddly enough it’s never a factor in Alfie’s favour.

Si Ferry on Go Radio with Barry Ferguson said they should have got Forrest on to run at Helander cause of his age. Helander that is 27 years old? People think he talks well about football but he’s absolutely clueless.

Also said Gerrard played Balogun because he was more dangerous at set pieces than Patterson. Nothing to do with Patterson being injured you absolute fud.

Worst thing is Barry just sits and agrees.

Legend as a player but to be honest he has a brain the size of a pea.

Back